xisto Community
master_ninja

Credit Card Or Debit Card To Verify Paypal?

hello,I\'m not US I use it for my paypal. I want to request paypal debit card, I need add credit card to paypal. Can I use virtual card? And where I can find it?Is it possible to request paypal debit card for non US member? I\'ll use myus address to received card. Is it possible and no problem?

hello,I\'m not US I use it for my paypal. I want to request paypal debit card, I need add credit card to paypal. Can I use virtual card? And where I can find it?
Is it possible to request paypal debit card for non US member? I\'ll use myus address to received card. Is it possible and no problem?

When I first set up paypal I used my debit card, infact im still currently using it. I have it set up as business and I verified it very easily, I dont think it really matters you can verify the account with either one.

As for the non US thing goes, try it out. If it doesnt work then it doesnt work. All it is, is really just a bank transaction. Basically it sends money to paypal and then they send the money back to you. This is how the verifying process works.
Edited by savge17 (see edit history)

hello,I\'m not US I use it for my paypal. I want to request paypal debit card, I need add credit card to paypal. Can I use virtual card? And where I can find it?
Is it possible to request paypal debit card for non US member? I\'ll use myus address to received card. Is it possible and no problem?

Listen, I know some of couple web-sites that offer debit cards which are shipped everywhere in any spot of the world and works at any ATM as well, let me know if you got interested through PM.

The best way would be to verify your paypal account through credit card provided by your bank. As far as i know debit cards are not allowed in verifying process.

debit cardsCredit Card Or Debit Card To Verify Paypal?

Hi. could u pls tell me what those websites are.../txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif 

I've inquired in our local bank about debit cards & I was told that my debit card no would be diff. From my bank account no.(the same one registered in my PayPal)?  I was wondering if PayPal would accept this? Or is this the case for all debit cards?? Hope to hear from u soon. Thanks/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif

-reply by christa

I bought a debit card and added it?Credit Card Or Debit Card To Verify Paypal?

I bought a debit card and added it, it says unverified, how did it work for you?

-reply by John James

im intrested in a debet cardCredit Card Or Debit Card To Verify Paypal?

hi dude..Well I'm intrested in a debt card and if you could tell me wich sites I can aquire one I would some form compensate you..Thanks alot dude... :)

John

-reply by john