xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexpriest

Hi People Im Alex

Hi guys, my name is Alex and come from London. I'm a level 2 sport science student and play rugby. I'm glad to be a part of this community and hope I can provide assitance where I can and look forward to being a valued member of the site. Keep up the good work guys.Priesty ^_^

Hello alexpriest Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

You sound like you will make a fine addition to our forum Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You will need to know how things work around here so you can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. People here are friendly and helpful. If you have a question, just ask. Someone will answer you or point you to the answer.

See you around the boards. ^_^

Hi There Alex! Hope you've read the Read Me. It serves a lot of useful information :P

You should know that one-liners are considered spam and will be deleted by a staff member :P The more quality posts you make the more points you get :D Nice and easy,right?

We would like to thank you for joining Xisto and you will not be disappoited :D When you have your site, make sure to have some credits just incase you can be one due to a reason. Welcome to Xisto ^_^

Edited by the need for speed (see edit history)

Hey guys thanks for the info ^_^Quick question, what is this point system all about. I have read a lot of posts telling people that they can earn credits, etc... Are these credits exchanged for things such as free hosting/allowing you to request banners. Or is there more to this what seems to be a fun way to ensure people make quality posts?Thanks again guysPriest :P

Hey guys thanks for the info ^_^

Quick question, what is this point system all about. I have read a lot of posts telling people that they can earn credits, etc... Are these credits exchanged for things such as free hosting/allowing you to request banners. Or is there more to this what seems to be a fun way to ensure people make quality posts?

Thanks again guys

Priest :P

Hey,

Basically, if you want a hosting account (10 or 30 credits), a free domain (250 credits) or a free sig or banner (10 posts). That's their only official use but if you're not here for the posting then, yes, there are a fun way for you to see how you're doing. :P

Enjoy Xisto,

Welcome alexpriest!

Arh, I love London. Been there several times, and you are very lucky that you get to live there. I am officially jealous. Though I am three days late wishing you welcome, it is nice to meet you. You have already been given some information about Xisto, but if you have any question all you need to do is ask someone. I think they will help you. (If they know the answer...) You can ask someone through a topic, sending a private message or asking a quick question in the Shoutbox.

Again; Yeahyy, London. Welcome and good luck with whatever you are up to.

From Bluebear, Norway.