xisto Community
bishoujo

Interior Decoration For Stress Relief

With the right interior decoration, your room can help you to relax and relieve stress.To come back to an anxiety free environment, home is the best retreat from the stresses of daily life. Our moods are affected by our immediate environments, hence we can change how we feel by changing our interiors. Small rooms tend to make us feel more constricted on top of all the stress we are experiencing, so the goal is to make our rooms look bright and large.Try bringing fixtures into your decor of contrasting materials. For example, use wall ornaments with colors that either enhance your surrounding furniture or contrasts with the wall color. It will bring depth and balance to the decor.Paintings can make a room look bigger and act character to your living space. Of course, choose paintings with happy or warm themes and bright colors.Drapes are effective in pulling together different colors in a room. Materials you choose will enhance the overall mood of a room. Pick velvets or silk for a romantic or soft feel. Use bright colors for a crisp, clean look. Floral or motley patterned curtains that share similar color tones or patterns with your wallpaper, carpeting or bedspreads will give your room a more unified look.

What you need of course is your place painted with mellow colours.Yellow or light blue.I guess those colours are very relaxing.I mean,someone wouldn't want to paint they're walls red would they? Also.keeping things uncluttered and clean helps a lot too.Aclean abode equals a clear mind. What also helps is living in a nice neighbourhood too,It helpsdfor peace of mind although we can't all have that option.

Thanks for all your ideas..They are valuable.Moving with a particular theme works as well like trying to make the room like a room for a fairy or something like that .There can be many .....But I think equally important is to keep the room clean and tidy.And enough space should be there for all the needfuls to be kept on the right place.Some personal touch would make you feel more U in your room.Like some of small piece of writing or a favorite thing there.But too much of decoration make the place too artificial and difficult to clean.

Edited by chini13 (see edit history)

i think a stress free decoration should be just simple. i think painting walls in white color (not completely white something like cream color) is better than others and making home furniture just simple and do not use things like carpets or flowers too much. in modern homes (smarthomes) you can hear noise from every where like automatic door openers or automatic curtain controllers so i suggest not to use these stuffs as much as you can. lightening in decoration is very important too, i think white and bright lights are better for stress relief. i think curtain colors should be something bright too and i think using no curtain will cause more stress when you see outside.