xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
maplestory

Call Of Duty 4 Clan(ps3)

I would be interested in joining FAST.  I am level 50 4th prestige and good with anything mainly smg and assault.

psn: memphis505

Looking for clan members!Call Of Duty 4 Clan(ps3)Hello I am looking for clan members. Me and loads of mates started are clan a while back. We have added people on line as well ? players met?. So are clan name is (D$KP) standing for DONT_STOP_KILLING_PEOPLE. You will have to be lvls 40+ or a bit under (sorry). If you are interested txt me on PS3 to (o-X-Jack-X-o) THANK YOU-reply by Jack

iGuestCall Of Duty 4 Clan(ps3)

I'm looking for a clan to join, my specialty is team deathmatch and search and destroy. I'm really good with an mp5 with silencer. I allways use the same one, my three perks are bomb squad, juggernaut and deep impact. Oh and I'm on my first prestige lvl:31. I don't have a headset if that matters. Add me as a friend if you want me my I.D. Is IRISH_GUY97.

-reply by Colin

Hi guys i finally made my own COD4 clan but it doesn't have a forums yet and it only for level 35+(sorry) i made this because i and 14 other friend of mine play COD4 on the PS3 except 1 and its called Fast as we move fast, think fast, and act fast. i want all PS3 COD4 players lvl 35+ to join because if you didn't hear there is going to be a clan wars and the best wins(they win the best players of COD4) and im lvl 55 and i change my sigh 2 times the other people are lvl 40+ change their sigh onces i want you to join and help out please pm me if u want to join i will have to test you and see if you join thank you for taking the time to read this.

i am intertested in joining i am lvl 1 on 8th prestige ( i was 51 but i got deranked )
PSN= harry3425
Specialty Shotguns, snipers and assault rifles.