xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
peterspliid

Favourite Rpg? What is your favourite RPG?

What is your favourite RPG?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for other ;pI have always enjoyed rpgs and my most favorite one has to be Final Fantasy XThe game has one of the most epic stories in the entire final fantasy universe. The characters are also very likable. My personal favorite has to be Rikku. I totally fell in love with this energetic girl :) but they kinda ruined her serious part in X-2. nvm. The battle system is somehow old since most of the rpgs are turn based. But the simpler the game the better. I have lots of memories from this game and probably will never forget it. Final Fantasy for the win.I also enjoyed the kingdom hearts series as well.

I love Mass Effect. Top notch story. Also the Elder Scrolls series is nice too, pretty epic especially the Oblivion.MMORPG wise, i did say Anarchy Online, Warhammer Online is my top favorites. If Warhammer 40K Online exist, that will be on the very top of my list. Massive lore to follow and lots of racial stories to catch up :)

My current favorite is Requirem: Bloodymare. It has quite good graphics and gameplay. Also there are very few cheaters, which is also nice.The only bad thing is that it's still in an upcome and it's not that popular yet. So the servers aren't all that filled yet.

Seems the next few months are interesting for MMORPGs. Age of Conan is already out, Warhammer Online is not too far off, and even the next World of Warcraft Expansion, Wrath of the Lich King is not too far off either.

BTW, edit in: November 13 seems to be confirmed release of the next WoW expansion. Most computer/game stores worldwide are already taking pre-orders. http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/games/wrath/

Don't really play these games but World of Warcraft is probably the best I've seen myself.I did use to play runescape like everyone else my age but find it really old and feral now. Shocking graphics I have just noticed but i must say the time I played it I was addicted but can't stand the game anymore.