xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Traumatized

Why Hello There... Greets from me to you

Hello, my name is Kevin. I am an unusual person for someone with such a horribly generic name [some people call me Kev], but I think you'll get used to me ^_^Thanks for letting me be a part of your community. I'm here partially for the hosting, but I like the idea of joining your wonderful discussions. I'm new to large forums and so far, they seem like a great way to communicate.Because of the privacy concerns and whatnot, I won't say much more. Just know that I exist and that I'm willing to be a part of Xisto.

Hi There! Hope you've read the Read Me. It serves a lot of useful information :P

You should know that one-liners are considered spam and will be deleted by a staff member :P The more quality posts you make the more points you get :D Nice and easy,right?

We would like to thank you for joining Xisto and you will not be disappoited :D When you have your site, make sure to have some credits just incase you can be one due to a reason. Welcome to Xisto ^_^

Hello Kevin aka:Traumatized Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. speed has already informed you about spam so I won't repeat. If you need any help, just ask. Someone will either answer you or point you to the answer. Everybody here is friendly and helpful.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

See you around the boards. ^_^

Welcome, welcome Traumatized...

The information needed has already been given. My laziness can only wish you welcome, and good luck. If you have any questions you can find answers in the READ ME, ask someone through a topic, private message or the Shoutbox.

I am looking forward to seeing you around.

From Bluebear, Norway.

hi kevin welcome to Xisto. mich and speed are always first to give their suggestions to new bies. It' a great forum to clear your doubts and to share your thoughts. I hope you'll be enjoying being here. Once again welcome to the forum.raghu kishore.