xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
r0b-dog

Night Club Jobs ?

Can anybody here help me out ?
With what kind of night club jobs there are? like a full list of them the names and description of what you have to do..
Thanks in advance..

The only couple of positions of know of are Bar tending and Security, like watching the door and stuff. And obviously you have to be somewhat built to be a security guard. I know there are more positions like lighting and DJ but you also have to be somewhat specialized.

You forgot the position of cleaning up the toilets after the club closes. Thats a highly disgusting job for someone with a strong stomach. You'd have to pay me over 500 dollars to clean one LOL.

There are also waiters, and some might require dancers, or even strippers for the ones for adults. And also bouncers (the people who check ids and throws out anyone who messes around), and the people who wash the glasses.

Edited by bishoujo (see edit history)

You can do marketing pretty much as a promoter who sells tickets and gets the word outTough job, not much money in it unless you have a huge strong network of friends already who like to party...