xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wang

Hello Everyone

Welcome Wang! Hope you've read the "Read Me" It serves a lot of useful information on how to get credits :P Anyway, Good luck! ^_^

Hi Wang, and welcome.

Nice to meet you.

I suppose you are here for the hosting? The important thing in the free hosting plan, is to write good quality post. The amount of credits you get is based on the quality of your post. This makes people write better posts, instead of spamming down this wonderful forum. Maybe you would like to come back later and write some more about you? Hobbies, interest etc....

I am looking forward to seeing you around the forum. ^_^

Hello and welcome Wang. Its great here at Xisto. Lots of interesting posts to read. I suppose thats what makes the forum so good. there efforts for people to make good quality posts to get credits. i hope you Enjoy your stay here

Hellosies and welcome aboard! Xisto is a nifty little place ( quite cozy and friendly) filled with a variety of topics and wonderful people. I hope you enjoy yourself while you hang out here.^_^

Hi Wang...Welcome to Xisto.I am sure you will enjoy your stay here....I am here for a few months now and i can guarantee you the best of services.This is my first hosting experience and i have not faced any problems here and i did not know that having and maintaining a website is so easy.Xisto has made everything so easy and people in this forum are always ready to help you with their expertise.I have seen lots of troubles in other forums from people who have hosted and i am happy that .. it is not the case with Xisto.Xisto is the best place to start with... with all the support and stuff.You have made the right choice. ^_^

Welcome Wang to the Xisto Forums. This is a great forum and everybody is very helpful. But they are not lousy too like other web masters and they keep a good vigil for unwanted posts.The hosting is also very gr8. They have good bandwidth limit and the space given is too good for a noob.