xisto Community
gisellebebegirl

Cpanel Blocked

Well, im in school a lot, & before i could access my cpanel.. & website, but now everything thats hosted by Xisto wont work, [i dont get the the, website is blocked message, i get the unable to load message] is there anyway to unblock the port? some proxy of some sort.. idk really.. help would be much appreciated

^_^

Have you tried using a proxy website like anonymouse.org, odds are the school network admin might have have updated keywords that block websites, and might have added hosting or something like that. So I highly doubt they will make an exception just for you. So try using a proxy like hte one above and see if you can get in that way.

i doubt its the computer, as for the proxy, we have many blocked, including that one.. but i dont really trust proxys with my website log in... i guess im just gonna have to be good and wait(: we have testing all next week anyways haha<3

i doubt its the computer, as for the proxy, we have many blocked, including that one.. but i dont really trust proxys with my website log in... i guess im just gonna have to be good and wait(: we have testing all next week anyways haha<3

I have a personal proxy in effect operated by me just for myself and a couple of friends that if you feel is helpful you may use, it is pasword protected though and few know about it so I will have to pass the login and address to you. The proxy on inspection looks like an educational links page so if it is blocked from school you may be able to request it unblocked ^_^You're wise not to trust them with your login as all traffic passing through technically can be viewed unless its an encrypted connection.
If you wish to take me up on the proxy offer, please send me a PM. (please, no one else ask me about this.)

Good luck
Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

i have the almost same problem like im not sure but i wena know how do i open ports because this this do happenanyway my idea is that your port updated and got locked to over due of use if you have a router port forward from the router website if you dont there a Microsoft tutorial somewhere in the internet i used that one but i switched after i got a new computer and needed a connection to go to both try it and give me feedback

Edited by maplestory (see edit history)

I use http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ very useful... and another method would be to download firefox... for some reason.. it doesn't allow the blocker to block all the sites ^_^