xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kraiser X Astral

Hi To All

well... I have no Idea how to start my introduction...here it goes...Im kraiser astral(this is just my codename on the web), from philippines .. 19 years old,, Female....Im here because of the free hosting service of Xisto, and I was planning to make my own forum for our group or something could I put my interests with...this is only I can say..thanks and good day to all.. god bless

Hey there! Many people here are around 20 yrs old :P I must be the only 12 year old that wants to make a site :D Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here and the foums. Don't forget to read the "Read Me" as it serves a lot of information ^_^ Good luck with your forum :P

Hi. I will just call you Kraiser, if that is okey? Welcome!

The first thing I think you - and every new member should do, is to read the READ ME. It contains a lot of useful information, that I am sure will come in handy.

Remember that one-liners are considered as spam. Mostly they get deleted by a moderator or something like that. It is important to write good, quality posts. The better posts you write, the more credits you get. And that is awesome and fair, right?

If you choose Xisto, I hope you will be satisfied with it. (I know that you will.) Even though it can be a bit boring sometimes writing posts, it is worth it. The good thing is that you can choose when you want to write posts, but I would recommend that you keep it over 10 credits. And you get new friends by posting here - it is a great community.

Anyway; Good luck! ^_^

Welcome to Xisto kraiser, you should be able to start a forum here with no problems as Xisto comes with a few pre-installed forums soft, but if your looking to install it yourself shouldn't be a problem either. Well since you didn't say much about yourself I leave you with a message of happy posting and enjoy some hosting.