xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the need for speed

Waz Up! Everybody...

Hello, My name is John and I am 17.New here and hoping to make lots of friends and hope to enjoy my stay here :P See ya on the forums ^_^

Welcome to Xisto NFS, and if your looking for a place to make some good contacts and get some great hosting as well. I recommend that you check out the Xisto Read Me as you get ready to apply for hosting, that way you don't get caught off guard with your hosting credits. Again welcome to the forums, enjoy your posting, and eventually enjoy your hosting.

Welcome to Xisto NFS, and if your looking for a place to make some good contacts and get some great hosting as well. I recommend that you check out the Xisto Read Me as you get ready to apply for hosting, that way you don't get caught off guard with your hosting credits. Again welcome to the forums, enjoy your posting, and eventually enjoy your hosting.

omg omg your 17! your so totally legal for me (: hi im giselle im 16(: im from california lmfao.. gad sorry i get over excited when i find people my age here.. so whats up.. are you.. you sexy little muffin... jk jk (:

omg omg your 17! your so totally legal for me (: hi im giselle im 16(: im from california lmfao.. gad sorry i get over excited when i find people my age here.. so whats up.. are you.. you sexy little muffin... jk jk (:

Yeah, sorry about that. But if you lived on a island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and it's called Fiji. I'll be there lol.I am pretty sure I ain't muffin ^_^ j/k

When Giselle looks at you like you are a muffin, you are in trouble, big time. ^_^ Anyway, welcome to Xisto! Always nice to meet new members. I guess Fiji is quite far away from me, I actually have no idea where it is. If there is anything you are wondering about, you should be able to find some decent answers in the READ ME. If not you could always ask someone. Good luck, I hope to see you around! From Bluebear-->Europe-->Norway.

Oh noez. Is she gonna steal me muffins :P just kiddingHi, great to be here :P I just have one problem with my site.Anyway, eyah Fiji is very far and one of the first place to see sunrise ^_^Thanks, the need for speed->Pacific Ocean->Fiji

lmfao i treat muffins with respect ^_^ mmh do you have scheduled to move to california anytime soon? [west coast] if so.. call me :Phaha.. i lov etrap17... and fiji make take a plane to see you haha