xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ICE-XG

What Is Your Favorite Mmorpg?

What is your favorite MMORPG?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have played alot of MMORPGs, and in my eyes there are only 2 decent ones: Everquest 2 and World of Warcraft, the rest of those MMORPGs are just always the same thing, no variety, no fun and well, that sums it up I think...SWG had potential, but was just one big Fiasco!

WoW and EQ2 really are the top dogs atm SWG was a good attempt but they now cater to PvP aka Counter Striker's (no offense to anyone who plays counterstrike) But everyone in SWG seems to only care about this class being to powerful in PvP and no one seems to care about PvE anymoreWoW is a nice happy medium with alot of ideas implemented from eq2 and eq1 and few other games out there. It has the questing system etc of eq2 and the step up graphics engine from eq1 with the easy of play you can't complain about to much.I myself play eq1 and 2 alot and just getting into WoW and have long since left SWG in the midst of my bedroom somewhere not even bothering to renew account or reinstall since my last format. So if I had to pick one i couldn't but if i can pick 3 lol EQ2 WoW and EQ1.

I prefer Everquest 1. Beta tested EQ2 - didn't like it at all. I mean the graphics were phenomenal .. but the game play sucked. I still prefer the original EQ.. and with the upcoming expansion.. having more fun with it. Plus with the PVP servers.. because of the server population drop - they're going to merge all 4 PVP servers.. that should be interesting.

i like world of warcraft my biggest reason for this is that i am just a general fan of the warcraft eries been following it from the begging :P i like world of warcraft for its community aswell i myself am part of the horde i am a Tauren ^.^P.s most other mmorpgs also are good

Not only the trailers are amazing. The whole game has at least 10,000 years of story behind it and the GUI is beautiful and functional - simple for starters or quick for advanced players. The world is beautiful, the zones are huge, and you can level up anyway you want to. Plus, the interactions are awesome!

Hi there, My favorite MMORPG is World of Warcraft, hands down. I started playing WoW during the first stress test on a computer with the following make up.-----------------------PC133 system boardPentium III 1.10ghz 133 fsb256mb RAM with 133mhz frontside busSoundBlaster Live audio20gb harddriveWindows 2000GeForce 2 32mb video w/ Tv-Out-----------------------The game rocked, and the graphics were beautiful. Me and my wife played (alternating) throughout the 12 days of stress testing. We tried and failed to get into second Beta, but we applied for Second Stress test and made it in! Stress test wasn't going to start for 3 days so I said screw it and I built the following computer for my wife.==============System board, 800mhz fsb - built in audio - built in NIC (1ghz)Pentium 4 3.0ghz w/HyperThreading 800fsb512mb RAM 533mhz fsbATI Raedon 9800 pro 256mb built in memory (by Sapphire)21 inch monitor80gb harddriveCDRW-DVD Combo==============Additionally I upgraded my ram to 512 (maximum) and video to a GeForceFX 5500 256 built in memory.Needless to say hers rocked mine, but I can still play happily on mine. The game scales well for video.We played Stress, got into Open Beta, and then bought 2 Collectors Editions:D We love this game.----------------Kristofer Hoch"Crap, gotta hang up baby, my boss is coming and about to aggro."

Aww man you didn't put RuneScape as an option! RuneScape's the coolest RPG out there, i like it more than any other game on Earth. It's a very cool game, you should check it out. And best of all.... IT'S FREE! (Unless you want to subscribe to be a member for $5 a month to unlock new skills like theiving, herblore, and arrowmaking) Check it out it is awesome.

As for me:

My Favourite MMORPG is

EVE-ONLINE EXODUS

It's my 1st MMORPG Game which i'm playing only 10 days but it's really kewl to drive space ship and train ur charachter to use better ships/weapons/etc...

And by the way there really cool trading system in game :D

You can check their website for info:

https://www.eveonline.com/

also free 14 days trial avaliable at http://www.mmorpg.com/captchaPage.cfm

:D

Keeper, Sons of the Dragon http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i consider Ragnarok online as my fave mmorpg since iveplayed this game for quite along time, compared to the other games ive played.new games are coming out and i do plan to find a new place for meim currently checking out ROSE onlineand i have plans on getting GW and WOW and in the future DDO DnL and such~