xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ICE-XG

What Is Your Favorite Mmorpg?

What is your favorite MMORPG?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, this is the perfect topic for me because I've played sOO many MMORPGS, but before i go into details, I've had the most fun with Star Wars Galaxies, but this was BEFORE they ruined the game with RoTW.SWG - I started playing this game shortly after I had quit playing iRO(ill explain later). But when i got into this game, it was so appealing to me, not because i like Star Wars, but because it was so different from all the other MMORPGS, if anything, before the revamp to the game, this was the most unique online game out there, all the variety was put into this game, and those say that FFXII and WoW have all the variety, they are like all the other games, with the skill systems and all the skill cooldown crap, pftt. But the thing about this game was that you could Fight alone, mix professions and do all kinds of stuff, and the WHOLE economy was completely derivitave of the players, which meant all the players made all the bulk items, whether from self gathered resources or from powerful loot components. And then when Jump to Lightspeed came out, that was soo awesome, to be able to manage a ship of either the Rebel or Imperial side, as well as freelancing. Sadly the game was ruined by Sony's attempt to make it like every other MMORPG. 9/10iRO(Ragnarok Online) - This was a very weird online game, shipped straight from Korea where this game is dominant(even over WoW). The game had an anime feel with 2D character sprites on a 3D background, with*cut* BGM. Only thing wrong with this game was that you had to GRIND EVERYTHING, there were no quests or anything to gain XP faster. The only quests in the game were to make rare equipment, that took HOURS to get, but sold for alot. The PVP in this game is amazing though......castles systems, twice a week at set times. The pvp in this game was so huge, that they held an International Tournament...with 2 guilds from each country competeing(USA got 2nd or 3rd) You should try this game if you have time7/10Runescape - everyone knows how crappy this game is, but I was young when i played it, and 2 years later I end up making $2000 off some crappy party hats that i banked up on before i quit, can ya complain? 7/10 (only cause i made so much money)World of Warcraft - I dont need to say anything about this game, cause everyone already knows. this is the game i currently play, on the Illidan server horde side, 60 Warlock, 52 Rogue, and 37 Shaman, mail me if your on this server! Only thing i dont like is how u cant communicate with the other faction in ANY way unless you use hacks!

As usual, I always support Ragnarok Online!Ragnarok Online is the best MMORPG I've played so far, and it's largely beacause of the great community. Although you occasionally do get botters and scammers, most of the community is friendly and loves to help others, it's really easy to make friends. Another reason I love this game is the character jobs. There are over 20 character jobs to choose from, and only 5 character slots to fill! >.< <-- spent hours deciding which jobs to pick. The graphics are original, the music is good...but gets quite repetitive over time (meh...just play your own music over it) and I agree with Dart- you don't need a fantastic computer to play this game (although it is recommended B) ) I guess another reason why I'm so supportive of this game is because I prefer anime style games to games like WoW (also because you have to pay for games like that XD). I've also tried ROSE online and Maple Story, both alright, but get boring after a while...I liked ROSE better than Maple Story though, interesting though the graphics in Maple Story were, I got so fed up with the repetetive grinding just to get to first class I gave up B) . But don't just take it on my word though...maybe I was just annoyed that day... B) Other MMORPG's I've played...Runescape: I played this so long ago I can barely remember how to play...I recall a large number of interesting quests, lots to do (fishing and mining! B) ) and a PVP system. But the graphics weren't so great though, but what can you expect from a game that doesn't require you to download a client? All in all, I reckon it was a pretty good game...

Well the one that I like it not on there so I'll just put it here. My favorite mmorpg is .Hack. There used to be fragments but that shut down so now various fans and one official group are making there own fragments. I have been a huge .Hack fan for a very long time and I intend to be one for a very long time. I plan on sticking with the official fragments, and .Hack is super awsome. It by far beats any other online game that I have ever seen in my whole life. I recomend it to anyone who likes online games.

World of Warcraft would be my favorite. It gives you so much to do, and every class has a different playing style. My personal favorite class is Rogue, I think I had a level 15 one before my subscription ended, but the invisibility is so fun. I love coming up behind someone and taking a lot of their health with a skill. All the professions are great too. With leatherworking and skinning as my professions I never have to buy armor.

Well i must say, i don't play mmorpg's verry much, and I don't like paying for things that i will only play with a couple of times, so if i had to pic, it would be a free mmorpg.Out of all those, my favorites are the ones offered by maidmarian.com especially marian's world and sherwood. But i don't play very much, to me they are a waste of time, and the only time i play is when i am bored out of my mind.