xisto Community
kobra500

Gmx Mail

I have been using gmx for over a year now and I not sure what problems you are having but I think this is a great web based email. I do not get flooded with junk/spam email as I do on yahoo or msn/hotmail/live. Do not get flooded with advertisements on the page. And you can't beat the 2GB of free space.

Just my 2 cents

GMX forums are full of people who got their account blocked for no reason, and the support never unblocked those accounts or even reply to user messages. From what I read, gmx is great until the one day that it fails and you loose all your emails. So it is not reliable at all. Maybe it beats Zoho in attachments size and unlimited storage, but is it worth it? I'm sure those who never got a problem with gmx are really happy with it, but there are thousands of people who got their accounts blocked, so I won't take a chance. I'm removing my account today.