xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sinisteredd

Hello Peoplezz Time to introduce myself

Ok first of all my name is EddI'm from the Netherlands and 19 years young.My hobbies are:Downhill biking,dj-ing, chatting(imvu), hanging out with friends, webdesign.And more.Things i like to hear:Industrial, EBM, Terror EBM, Futurepop, Psytrance/GOA, Agro Tech.I think the idea of this hosting company is fantastic. I am looking for a long time to find a decent cheap/free host.I think this could be the company.Greetz,

Hey, welcome to T17! Any questions just post on the forums. Ive replied in your other PHP topic too :lol:

If you havent done so already give the Xisto README a skim over as that explains all about the forum rules and how to get credits and free web hosting.

Welcome to T17 again, enjoy your stay!

Hello Edd!

Welcome to the Xisto.com, nice to meet you.

If you choose to use this hosting, I hope you will be satisfied. The important thing about Xisto, is that they have credits, and it is important to maintain your credits. But do not worry, this does not mean you need to post every day. Post whenever you want, just make sure you do not get to few credits. :lol: The hosting here is very reliable, and offers some great packages. Remember not to post many one-liners, because they are considered as spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credit for your hosting.

I wish you good luck, and I hope to see you around the forum.