xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
r0b-dog

Dare Devil?

Will you have the guts to go on a extreme ride?   

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just wondering who here would actually be a daredevil and actually go on extreme rides e.g roller coaster, those machines that drops you down, or try a extreme sport like bungiee jumping and sky diving?

Edited by r0b-dog (see edit history)

I used to be scared about those sort of things when I was younger. One day I decided that I would just try dropzone, and it turned out to be a whole lot of fun. As for skydiving I was actually thinking of getting my skydiving license earlier this year, but I decided not too because I realized that it would cost a lot of money to get the license and then get my own gear. (I wouldn't trust renting gear I rather have my own).

I'm not really scared of anything anymore, these days its a lot safer to take risks then it used to be. So skydiving, bungee jumping have become very safe sports. The opposite of safe however is Base Jumping, thats one thing that I would probably never do.

One thing I would definetly love to try is para skiing. Check it out here: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Looks like so much fun, but then again if you catch wind or even just loose control of the parachute you could be in a lot of trouble.