xisto Community
lailai

Hosting Credits Getting Like -3.43 [resolved]

Hello, I didn't request for hosting, and my hosting credits are getting low everyday. Yesterday i had 6.33 now i only have: HOSTING CREDITS : -3.43How can this happen? Sorry for my bad english.

from what i have seen of your posts, this is happening because you had copied articles off the net and posted them without quotes - once the mods have placed that text in quotes, your credits drop.

I remember you now your named look familiar.. the sofa guy lol, long time no see aye. Bt is probably right about your negative points. Instead of gaining points your post is doing the opposite since moderator's have to fix it up. Learn the rules if you seriously want to use this service.

Readme file just incase you cant find it http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18

The reason is probably as the others have said, but if you dont want web hosting here then dont worry too much about the credits, they dont mean anything unless you want to get free web hosting here. You should still read the README file that Sonesay said.If you want to try for web hosting just remember to put ANYTHING you copy from any source (books, websites, other forums) into the QUOTE tags and if you write any sort of code use the CODE or QUOTE tags. Untill/unless you get hosted your credits dont go down on their own so it has to be as the others have said.

Just to correct something if a person was to copy and paste material they would lose the amount of credits based on how long that copied material was. However, for this member to drop in the negative like that they would have to have posts or topics deleted by the mods or admin, and so that would have to be the case as to why they are in the negative.