xisto Community
LindyS

Weight Science This product helped me loose weight

I am on diet and it has been hard for me because I always felt hungry. I found a product that helped curb my appetite. It's called Weight Science and it is offered online through MyNutritionStore.com. It contains hoodia and green tea. It is reasonably priced as well. It gets shipped directly to you quickly. Anyone that is on a diet and is always hungry should try out this product. It has worked for me.Check it out at MyNutritionStore.com/linda

ok that's good and all but it's just not right!!! instead of curbing your appetite, you can still eat and lose weight, doesn't that sound much better?! try to "fix" your diet by eating less carbs and more proteins and that should help greatly. BUT that's absolutely not enough, you HAVE TO exercise in order to boost your weight loss... a 30 min cardiovascular exercise everyday won't kill you. if you keep on choosing the easy ways to lose weight you'll end up gaining weight I suppose, after all nothing comes easily, right?

I am on diet and it has been hard for me because I always felt hungry. I found a product that helped curb my appetite. It's called Weight Science and it is offered online through MyNutritionStore.com. It contains hoodia and green tea. It is reasonably priced as well. It gets shipped directly to you quickly. Anyone that is on a diet and is always hungry should try out this product. It has worked for me.
Check it out at MyNutritionStore.com/linda

Thats a great story, but science will not help you lose weight,

the secerts is to work out and you will burn fat, I don't mean, working out like weight lifting, I mean doing some walking around the house, not sitting in front of a computer like when your reading this reply, I mean get up and start walking eveyday for a lease 30 minitus and you will feel great and lose weight also you will feel less hungary when you weight less, because your mounths can't stop eating, But when you lose weight and eat right your body will look and feel great and your not as hungry, beacuse walking around with a 100lbs of fat make you tire just geting up. ( I don't mean, your total weight ) So science or thise diet pills don't work, geting fit will fork and best of all its free!

Diets just don't work. I don't get why people get it.

DIETS NEVER WORK. EVER

Going on a diet is keeping your body from getting the nutriets you eat. If you are fat or overweight, then you are giving your body more than it needs, therefore, your body as a survival instinct, creates fat reserves for later on.

This is like nature, pretend were animals. Animals in the wild don't get food 24/7. Sometimes they get a lot, which their body uses as fat, and sometimes they don't, and they use fat reserves.

But if humans in the wild, you really wouldn't be fat, because you would be out hunting, getting excersize, and burning those calories for 70% of the day

Unless you start cropping and stuff, and creating food reserves

Anyways, in short, your giving your body more than what it needs. I know it sucks, I know you want to eat, but hey, that's just how it is. Eat less, less calories, and if you want work out more to look better, if not, just eat less calories a day, 500 less, and you should start shedding pounds.

3-4 a week, nothing more. If you get more, then you are starving yourself.

You will see change in time, and you will like it.

Sad thing is, I'm kind of overweight myself -.-

Oh ok so much did u loose by using this product.. Can you brief us with this.. And how much is the product cost you up.. From when have you started using the product.. Did u have any side effects... Had you been recomended by a doctor to use this.. Can you plz tell in breif as i am too intrested to use this product and try it out.. but really scard as before once i has used some wrong product and has lots of side effects.. So if u say more about it it would be really help ful for me as it woyld give me a brief idea to take it and try it out once.. thanks.