xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

The Ultimate In Cleansing

Recently I saw an advertisement in the TV, wherein a new product for cleaning of the floors and the vessels was being introduced in a very dramatic sequel. Mr. Muscle they had named it and assured that it can clean all the toughest stains without even a trace left.

Any home maker knows for sure that even the best cleaning agent can clean only to certain level and not beyond that. So also there are many laundry helps such as those used to remove the dirt from cuffs and collars, and every one of us knows their efficacy is not one hundred percent. Above all these stains, the stain of our sins is the toughest and most stubborn. Try however hard, it will never go.

But, thanks be to God the Father for providing us the Blood of Jesus His only Son! When He washes with this precious blood, our sins are washed away without a trace, whatsoever! In I John 1: 7 we read,

the blood of Jesus Christ, His Son cleanses us from all sin.

ALL! However, there is one condition. We must confess all our sins ALL to Him and seek His forgiveness. That is why John very clearly writes in his first epistle,

If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

(I John 1:8,9)

Dear friends, no matter how hard we try eliminate the guilt of our sins, by visiting the so called sacred places or washing ourselves in the so called holy waters, we can never get rid of them. But, there is hope! The Blood of Jesus is shed for you and me and for everyone. If we come to Him, He will wash us with His blood and make us spotless and clean that we will be refined like pure gold.