xisto Community
ICE-XG

What's Your Favorite Game System - Console select one from each poll

What is your favorite game system!?!  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

360PS2WiiWhy not PS3 like the other "current-gen consoles"? Because my opinion about it is that it's just the PS2 combined with the PSP to make one big expensive console that has very few games, and not much potential for its 360 competitor. The Wii is in its own competition with itself since you just can't compare it to the 360 or PS3, so I'm not going to go into that whole debate... Let's just leave it at that the Wii was meant for including more people in gameplay, and the 360 and PS3 concentrate more on hardcore gamers.

i am one to spend most of my spare time on the pc i prefer the online stooting games like SOF: Double Helix i also like the fact that with a pc you have more options like creating games making websites and such without having to change consoles and stuff

well i dont even play video games anymore [the computer took over!] but my favorite would have to be playstation 2 (: i still own itits wonderfull.. and afoordable.. unlike the play station 3 ~i kinda quit videogames when the damn 600 play station 3 came out]but yea.. finalfantasy x/x-2 & dance dance revolution for life baby!

My favorite is the WII probably. Nintendo 64 was my first console (got it when I was about 5) and ever since then I was a nintendo fan. So, I like the wii, gamecube, DS, all the nintendo stuff pretty well. I do like some of the games with playstation and such. I have basically everything there is except an Xbox 360....which I cannot see much interest in....

ill have to agree with ~Upnorf Cr3w~

I have a PS2 And it does the job for me.

for consoles the ps2 does the job thats when one of my brothers have been given permission of my dad to use my comp before i get home from work but oh well

My Favorite game system are divided into by System Manufacturer.Nintendo Wii- This system gets my vote due to the creativity with the controller with completely wireless. I also happen to love some of the Mario edition games such as Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy and Legend of Zelda Series.Xbox 360- I like this game system due to the graphics, quality, features.Playstation 3- Love the graphics quality, the many game options to choose from.However, my favorite game system of all time would be Xbox 360.

PC, 360, PSP and PS3, and Wii. All of them I have, even if I have used others. I didn't like the PS2 or 1. The Xbox just seems old now, but it had Halo on it! Wii is cool, and has original gameplay. Never had to actually DO what you wanted your character to do <_<

I have a PSP and I love it! I didn't get it when it first came out, as it was SUPER expensive, and there were only a handful of good games for it, but now there are plenty games for it, it price has dropped considerably, and it now comes preloaded with some pretty awesome features, like built in web browser, Skype, Internet Radio, and so on! I've even got it so I can save Youtube vids on it and watch 'em on the go, and the online play on it is great! It's like a PS2 in your pocket... I take that back, it's even better!Don't get me wrong, I'm tied between the PSP and the DS, they have their own individual strengths and weaknesses, but my favorite overall system would be the Wii. It's the only system with Brawl on it, which is an AWESOME game! :lol:

Hmmm this poll's a little funny, the first question says, Microsoft:, that doesn't help because i run Linux xD, but my choice was xbox 360, seaming that i own one...The second one was a little harder i have both the PS2 and the PS3 but the no wires (without the need for accessories) and the 60gb hard drive wins it for the PS3.The Nintendo one was easy...i have a DS and a game boy advance, my sisters colour is good (not) but doesn't win, the wii is superb, although the graphics suck compared to the other to i like watching the little people trying to mimic your actions on screen ^_^.