xisto Community
ICE-XG

What's Your Favorite Game System - Console select one from each poll

What is your favorite game system!?!  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am going to have to go with the Xbox 360. One of the major selling points of the 360 is its popularity. I know you should go with the best system, and not nescessarily the most popular, but think about the benefits of having the most popular system. A system isnt great without great games, I mean why but it if you dont have good games to play? The fact that the 360 is the highest selling next gen system, game producers are going to want to release their latest and greatest on the biggest system.The quality of the games on the 360 is much better, I mean you have Forza 2 coming out, Project Gotham 4, Halo 3 soon, whats not to like?..and dont forget price. Also a major selling point.

I think the Nintendo Wii is pretty cool because of the controller, but the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3 have much better graphics. Overall, I would probably choose the Wii because of the awesome controller.

Yes, the Wii will get people alot fitter and not become a 'couch/swivel chair potato' so if you are a "" potato get a nintendo Wii, the controller is a wonderful idea, the next generation of gaming won't be the PS3 but simulation suits and all that, time to take splinter cell up a whole new level.

SNES, and PS1. The best consoles ever! The bad thing about SNES game was some games where very hard to beat. The PSX games where much easier. The best thing I liked about these consoles where the gameplay of the games.

I am a ps3 fan and have been for a long time. but I no long stay with companies just because the name. I acutally like them for what they provide and why they are better than others.but in this next gen race there is no clear winner to me and there probably wont be.Wii-Excellently fun and intuitive gameplay!The controller is fun but can get complicated and of no use for more original games like arcade fighters and others.not great for gore and action fans. but great for big parties and compitions.360-Awesome graphics but doesn't have the capabilites of the ps3 in the long run. xBox live is a great place and has awesome features. Not free is the downfall but for a rabid 360 man it is not too expensive.The best titles out so far with a great future line up for avid xbox fans.Packages are incomplete to offer less expensive products. Downfall to me. Will make 360 owners mad with all the new stuff they may need to buy.ps3-Most processing power. No good titles and last console out. Although it has the most graphics and power it is going to take game developers time to learn the system. Most expensive. Best package that doesn't require later purchases. Blue ray is the future and it comes with it.Well I tried to offer my opinion un biased on all of them.Anyone disagree with any of my points? Please say so. At the moment the 360 is dominated the market for very obvious reasons! It came out first of all of them. They had games to appeal to xbox fans. They had online games up right away. A reasonable price.I do think this race will be between the 360 and ps3 however.The wii is in it's own league. Not to say it is worse. It is just not trying to appeal the same types of crowds.

i would have to say, i like my psp most, (then the ps2)the reason why i like the psp most, u know, i got the net, the music, the games, the movies, the portability!!! the graphics are in between ps1 and 2, so theyre good, little online flash game sites keep popping up for the psp, the battery life complaints..i really dont believe them, because my psp's battery life is really long, also considering that its the same battery that the psp came with, but anyway, my 2nd best is the ps2, the reson is becasue i dont have as much games for it, and i dont have the ehternet for it, while on the other hand i can play against other people over the net with the psp without having to buy any extra parts for it, i would like to get a 360...but i dont got no money for it...lol

I believe the Wii is the best: it has the most innovative controller, great games like Super Smash Bros. and The Legend of Zelda, and it also is the cheapest amongst the three systems. While it does not have the best graphics, I belive that gaming is based on game-play and entertainment, There?s a pretty good reason why Nintendo is rocking customers, and it has nothing to do with technology & not graphic quality.Hats off to Nintendo Wii, the undisputed champion of console video game systems.

The PlayStation 2 is unmatched. The Graphics and gameplay are spectacular. The Contoller layout is perfect. The aray of games are alot better than Xbox. Xbox controllers are huge wich is why I dont like it. The only advantage I give Xbox is the better Shooter/War Games. Both are solid systems but the advantage goes to the PS2.

Ever since the age of 5 ive been a computer fan.Since then i have learnt, by myself, to repair, upgrade and build pc's.Give me the pieces and ill have a pc built for you in an hour.But, for christmas my ex-girlfriend bought me a Sony PSP. What a console!Before i got one, i was always saying how rubbish its going to be (cos alot of consoles really are), but this really is an amazing console.Since xmas i have completed all the games i got with it and sold them off lol.Nice to see the PC is above everything else xD

Well..not going to lie, I hate Xbox..the only thing I like on it is Halo and thats it. I stay away from it, so that why I picked Computer. Unreal Tournament G.O.T.Y is on my computer and I love it! Also....you got the computer for some many other things.For Sony, I had to pick PS3. The thing is a beast, yes it was 600 dollars but totally worth it, the graphics are dynamite and same as the games, even though there isnt many good ones out. Motostorm...simple amazing, its one of the best racing games I ever playedFor Nintendo...this was a hard, I'm a big fan of retro nintendo like NES and SuperNes, but I love my DS, I use it all the time on wifi and with homebrew, but then you got the Wii...the system I love the most, so I had to pick the Wii. So many games, so many possibilites and so much sexyiness

Who came up with this poll? NONE of the real classics are up there! How can you have a Nintendo Console list without the best of them all, the N64? It was a real classic and it was just as revolutionary as the Xbox 360. It blew away the likes of PS1 and Sega Saturn with its awesome graphics and addicting games. Who can forget Ocarina of Time? And is there anyone who wasn't absolutely stunned by Donkey Kong 64? So many brilliant games and they couldn't put it on the poll!Also, where is the Sega category? The Mega Drive was absolutely brilliant. There would be NO Sonic or Shadow without it! And the Dreamcast! It was just as powerful as the PS2, even though most people just throw it aside with the PS1. Sonic Adventure was one of the best Sonic games ever made, and Project Gotham Racing was originaly called Metropolis Street Racer, and guess what platform it was on? You got it! DREAMCAST!! It realy was a great console.Finally, a note about Xbox. It ROCKS! Microsoft really hit the nail on the head when they thought it up. The hard drive has to be the best way of storing save games, and you'll probably never run out. 50,000 blocks+? It's mad! And because its made by Microsoft you can use computer parts to repair it! I have one and I have changed my hard drive to one straight out of my computer. It now has 80GB! I love it!

I've got PSX, Xbox, N64, Sega Master System [first one with the card reader], NES & SNES.I've had in the past a PS2, Sega Saturn & Sega Mega CD.Aswell as playing games on my PC, I have to state that each console has its own benefits and their games each offer something different.If I want to get lost in a real good fantasy game, then I'll power up my PC and hit some RPG's for a while.If I want to smash the crap out of other cars, doing 200mph around a fictitious race track, then I'll stick on my Xbox and get lost in Burnout Revenge.However, I am way too addicted to the older, retro gaming systems. I LOVE Mario 64. I still kick *bottom* on Street Fighter 2 on my SNES. And I WILL NEVER, EVER stop playing Final Fantasy VII on my PSX.So I don't know if I have a favourite, its more like I have lots of favourites.Although, I can't seem to drag myself away from Fable: The Lost Chapters on my Xbox either recently. Thats possibly the game of the moment for me. Even if it is a little old now :D