xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SugarBlush

Who's Fault Do You Think It Is? Story inside...

This conflict happened between me and my so called best friends. The day before our school's sports day, we had agree to wait for each other in front of the stadium's gate before entering. We've promised to each other that we won't enter the stadium unless we are all there. So the day came. We (me & my twin sis) were rushing to the stadium. But I had to wait for my father because he's the one driving me and my twin sis there. Without him, we can't go! Aina (one of my bff) called me on my cellie asking me where am I. I said I'm at home waiting for my dad. Then, she said rudely "come on, you're wasting my time!". I was so mad but I tried to keep it cool. "wasting your time?! if you think I'm wasting your time, then go in there without me! I don't care!" then i hung the phone without saying bye or bye bye or toodles. We were still friends after it had happen. I know.So we were there at the stadium. we were looking for other other bff's. The ones that promised to wait for each other before entering the stadium. I searched for them high and low at the stadium's gate! But They weren't there! They must have arrived here because we were the last person to arrive at the stadium. So we guessed that they've gone without us. All 3 of them! We were so mad! We missed called them like gazillion times!!!!! They never answer their cellie! So we went in the stadium and started to find seats for us. I was a HUGE stadium so its impossible to find them! After like an hour after Mr. Edward's speech, we started searchin for them. I called them on their celling again & again & again!! But they never answer. They should have called me asking where I am coz' we're BFF! Finally, we found them seating there gigglin while reading a mag. They're having fun without me. We walked up to them and looked at their eyes. "oh, there you are" Aina said without even looking at me as she continued reading the mag! And I know that she doesn't even care coz the tone of her voice. That's unlikely coz' she'd usually go like "omg! there you are! where have you been?! We've been searchin all over for you guys. Here, have a seat! (as she clears her sit)".My twin sis said "check your phone and see if there are any missed calls". And then syahiirah went "I can't hear when you called me!!!!" she said very rudely!!! Aina went "I turned off my phone and stuffed it in my bag" without looking at us AGAIN!! I don't know how they know because they didn't even check their phone!!!! WE'RE BEST FRIENDS since like forever and they should've known better!! they should've go looking for us! instead, we went looking for them! i don't know what's got into them! I don't care the fact that aina went in the stadium without us coz' we allowed her. What i care is, i think aina said something to syahiirah that made her went in there without us. something bad about us. i know because she's one of my bff that i don't like the most and i'm one of her bff that she don't like the most. we were so mad we walked away. they seems like they don't care at all. they looked at us and then turned away with an "oh-well" face expression. So we spend the whole sports day doing nothing. They did go shopping without inviting me! So, today at school, I ignored them all as if they don't even exists! They ignored me first! At art class, I can here them talking behind our back and possessing a whole bunch of people to form a whole bunch of people hating us. But I don't care less...So at class when Aina went sitting at someone else's seat (because she wants to avoid me and her seat is just beside me) My twin sis sit at her place to discuss how arrogant and ignorant they are! The teacher was sick today so we got an hour free time! I heard syahiirah saying "Aina, go and get amira off your seat. She's sitting on your seat!". So Aina went "amira, can you please go back to your seat?" rudely. So amira went "like I care! I know your chair is designed for big butts like you but I don't care sitting here. really!" I can see amira lost here patience. And then Aina turned away and syahiirah rolled her eyes. After about a minute, Aina went back and got amira off te chair. amira fought back and got the chair. haha we know aina is a coward. Aina went away and got to discuss something to syahiirah. After about half an hour. Aina & syahiirah came back. This time aina pushes amira away and sit on her seat. Aina went "shame on you sitting on my seat!" rudely. I couldn't stand it, I put my shoes on her chair. My shoes touches her BIG butt leaving a dirty mark. and then she went "oh, come on! get your shoes off my chair!" Well, I did followed her command by going my shoes through her bag to the ground which left a small dirty mark on her bag. "urgghh!! You disgust me!" she said rudely! All my other friends agreed on her because all of them had been posessed before. And I went "whats your problem, huh?" like 3 times and then "You've got issues aina!". And then syahiira went "she's trying to get in a fight!" saying rudely. I ignored them and did my own thing until the school bell rang....They deserve my contempt right??? Pls tell me I'm right! What do you think?

Edited by SugarBlush (see edit history)

Wow... that's a really long and confusing story. Well, I don't know exactly what's going on with you and your friends, but the best thing is to not get mad over everything. It sounds like all of you are being kinda ridiculous, and like, you're mad at your friends, okay, I guess that's understandable, but it's not going to help the situation, and if you're here asking us to tell you you're right, that's being really immature. It doesn't matter who's right at this point, and I think everyone is to blame in this situation. The best thing you can do is swallow your pride, and stop "ignoring them as if they don't exist," because that's going to make things worse. If y'all are as good of friends as you seemed to think, then a few small incidents shouldn't impact your friendship in the long run, and you should all be able to forget all of this and move on.

Well. You shouldn't be that mad with them. Remember that it was you who told them that they could enter without you.And, besides that, was it really so important what happened between all of you? Please, don't take offense from my words, but I think you are seeing a storm in a glass of water. I mean, nobody died, nothing really bad happened. So, what's the big deal?Real friendship is always above small difficulties. Never forget that.Good luck.Best regards,-L.