xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Ietester Browser

Out of a fluke I found this software on a tutorial website, and basically your designing for IE by opening several different versions of IE is over. There was a IE software that haslip mention, however, I didn't like the fact it would cuase the browsers to crash. So I found bump into this by accident, and the rest is history, interestingly enough if oyu have Office 2007 installed, you have the option to chance skins based on what Office 2007 has. As for what versions this program supprts is Internet Explorer 5.5, 6, 7, and even 8b1. It aslo has an update button so you can click it just to see if there is a current version for it. So now you can have any version of IE on your computer because with this software it doesn't matter anymore.

You can Download it here.

So for you web developer's this is well worth it, especially those who hate developing for IE.

I'm using the Debug Toolbar for IE for a long time, it is really a good tool for web development on IE . But still I think that Firebug is a lot more better and even Web developer Toolbar for IE is better than the Debug Bar :lol: