xisto Community
galexcd

Hack My Subdomain?

Hi, as you know I love giving away credits, and I was trying to think of the best competition for my upcoming one and I thought why not a hacking one? So, before I start working on it I wanted to make sure that it was allowed. I know Xisto doesn't support hacking "themed" websites, but thats not really what this is. Its just going to be a regular site and the competition will be to break my site by means of sql injection, js injection, and perhaps some other basic techniques. The first person to bring down the site will win. It is all for sport, no truly malicious attempts. So what do the mods say? Can I do it?

Fine with me... for a test of the Security features?

Well I suppose you can put it that way, but the site I will be designing will be specifically for this giveaway, and will have one small security hole in it designed so somebody can win the competition.

Is the testing site on a Xisto hosting server? Then the answer is NO! Your call for hacking your subdomain not only would inconvenience other Xisto hosting servers (since it will knock-down other related services for other hosting members) but, even at an educational purpose, it is against our hosting AUP.