xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Carson

My Site Is Down... Again [resolved]

My site and forum have been down for the last 4 hours. It appears to be the php scripts only that do not work, as every other part of my site is working okay. But my site is a php powered CMS and forum. This down time has actually been happening a lot. Its particularly frustrating when trying to add content on the site(joomla), and the page times out and everything gets lost and I have to start over again. It is hard to have a community when the site is never working. When is my site going to come right? And why all the down time? I noticed that in server status the server status has a red light, so I assume something's not working right.

My site and forum have been down for the last 4 hours. It appears to be the php scripts only that do not work, as every other part of my site is working okay. But my site is a php powered CMS and forum.
This down time has actually been happening a lot. Its particularly frustrating when trying to add content on the site(joomla), and the page times out and everything gets lost and I have to start over again.

It is hard to have a community when the site is never working. When is my site going to come right? And why all the down time? I noticed that in server status the server status has a red light, so I assume something's not working right.

well.. at least you have some html files, my whole site is php, and i have a myspace to go with it and keep people updated with like 7000 people.. so i just decided to go offline.. after a gazillion people asking me why the site is down (: from what i heard this doesnt happen very often.. but yea, just deal with it.. count some pebbles, get a hobbie on the meantime (:

also. spam Xisto checkers// i dont think our credits should be taken away when our sites are down :lol: just a suggestion (: haha

;-) is a very scary face

Your sites will be down only if your credits are down. Otherwise, any ups/downs must be reported.So please, instead of creating topics here, Get the status of the downtime quick by https://support.xisto.com/ -> live support.They will fix any issues online.

well.. at least you have some html files, my whole site is php, and i have a myspace to go with it and keep people updated with like 7000 people.. so i just decided to go offline.. after a gazillion people asking me why the site is down (: from what i heard this doesnt happen very often.. but yea, just deal with it.. count some pebbles, get a hobbie on the meantime (:

My whole site for members is php powered, but if only it had 7000 members...
Thanks for the reply OpaQue. This topic can be closed now.