xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Hannah Montana & Britney Spears

ok.. hopefully everyone here knows, who the hill billy wannabe hannah montana is.. miley cyrus, or destiny hope cyrus, watever.. shes this one chick from disney channel.. who annoys the hell outa me.. i mean come on, shes brain washing youth! her show ispatheticly stupid.. omgad.. yes, we can all pull this off, buy a BLONDE WIG and BAM! ur hannah montana. and no one will be able to tell who you are!!!! what? you dress the same way? and have the same fface? non sence! your hannah montana.. omgad pathetic!~ AHHH hold on i have to go turn off my sisters tv.. guess whos singing? lil mmisss show off.. ewwww

anywho/ britney spears/ ahh.. has anyone watched her pieces of me music video? i was amazed when i watched it, i was like OH WOW! the britney spears i know and adore is finally back!!!! [the video is amazinG! go watch it now!] but as i googled to read of some surpriced reactions from fans, i found out as i kept on reading, that thats not britney spears on the video.. sure her face is there, but she has 3-4 body doubles, and a crew who photoshoped her face into those bodies.. now if thats not pathetic i dont know what is, honestly... also.. her break the ice video? did anyone watch that? the song is amazing, i give my props for it [i was listening to it for like 2 hours, as saint michael helped me, set up this script on my site.. you rock! hehe, spam,!] anywho the video for it.. its some lame anime.. anime?? brin=tney spears and anime? at first i tought it was a joke but then i turned my tv on to mtv, and trl was playing [they were having a match off beetween britney spears lame anime video, and mmm lil waynes video? idk]

i was chocked! she won the trl thingie too.. omg im just Mafd

dnjskjhujdfhd

Well for starters, all pop music these days seem to focus on the look of things rather than the actual music. So long as they make something LOOK good for MUSIC that you LISTEN to, they are happy. It absolutely makes no sense. That is basically why both Spears and Whats-her-face-from-the-Disney-channel are famous. I mean, sure their singing skills are mediocre at best, but someone thought they were pretty and gave them a MUSIC contract for LOOKING pretty. (See what I'm getting at?) And even then, when their on stage, they just play the recording that's been messed with to sound just "perfect". Then they dance on stage and make it look like they're singing, basically screwing the fans out of their parents' hard earned money. MTV actually has the nerve to push these talentless hopefuls down our throats like it's the next awesome thing. I mean, why should a band or artist have talent to have a contract? Oh I dunno, since that's the reason why people get signed in the first place? I mean, when it comes to music, you should know how to write a song....and these pop stars don't....hell most don't even know how to play a guitar....or play it well. They probably only know like 3 chords or something at best. If they don't it's all recycled techno beats with crappy singing that's been audio corrected by %1000 and lyrics that weren't written by the artist that are meaningless. This is why pop music as a genre phails in my eyes. Britney can [sexual phrase removed]. Hannah Montana should [death phrase removed]. </spleen venting>PS: If you want real music, listen to some power metal. Bands like Nightwish, Dio, Hammerfall, Lacuna Coil, and Wolf all have amazing vocals that put this pop BS to shame.

Haha. I like the whole 180 degree turn from Inhuman's suggestion of metal and rock over pop. :P It's all about the media and influence. Look at what MTV has become. It doesn't even play music videos anymore... just chock full of the crap that people actually watch and of course, be influenced by. We have these crappy reality-TV shows that have no real entertainment value (in my opinion), yet America is sucked in by the eyeballs by the idiot box somehow. Is it our way of "connecting" to these people that participate in these shows? Do we glean off little things that we can apply from what we watch? Of course. Look at how many people are following the trends that MTV and... well... anything on TV, set. Hollister & Co., Abercrombie and Fitch... I'm sure these companies are loving the fact that everyone's going out to buy short shorts, skanky outfits, and what-have-you because girls saw what "looks good" on TV. I was even questioning how horrible those large, thick-rimmed rectangular sunglasses looked on girls, and guess what? Paris Hilton (I think) set that standard.As far as music goes, they let ANYONE on the radio nowadays. I don't know about you guys, but I've shunned rap as soon as these "artists" started cranking out this crap that sounded like a mix of rhyme, a simple music loop, and maybe a beat and an overused feature (like when T-Payne [sp?] does his altered voice). Has anyone noticed the CONTENT of the crap that they put out nowadays? It's not even in ENGLISH and it revolves around sex or "getting hos" or what-the-heck-ever it is. Songs like "My Humps," "My Buttons," and even "Milkshake" (sorry if I don't even have the titles right, but you guys probably know what I'm talking about) are all about sex and getting it... it's almost a de-evolution to be focused so much on a primitive desire. And of course, everyone has to be "gangsta," so why not further insult the concept of music in general by throwing in yet another loop, talking about how life is so hard in the hood? And these same people that go with that culture denounce what soldiers do in the Middle East... Hrm. The hood life IS rather hard. :lol: I'm not saying that I haven't been sucked in by the media either. I am physically attracted to girls that dress the way that the media influences them to dress, but I am psychologically repulsed. Who the heck wants to hang out with someone that jumps onto every bandwagon, who looks like they dress DOWN rather than up, who don't even dress for themselves and to their own standard of what is comfortable and attractive for their own good? (This is all coming from a guy who thinks that if you can find someone in casual clothes attractive, you've got a less-shallow, more-meaningful potential for a truer relationship. That and this guy likes to wear his own fashion of black jeans and buttoned shirts. :D ) The media has successfully made my trips to the mall more of an eye candy venture, but to think that those girls are daughters of fathers... I feel for them. (I'm sure that if I have daughters, they will NOT be going outside dressed as skimpy as I've seen some people. I won't venture off onto proper parenting, though.)