xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shiroisenryou

My Intro

Hey, I'm new here. Was interested in the free web hosting service so I decided to join the forum. I'm trying to make a website so I can make money to buy myself a good tennis racquet, and maybe a Macbook Air if I feel like it. I'm only a teenager, nice to meet you all.

Hello shiroisenryou Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

Come back and tell us a little more about yourself and your proposed web site. If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

You have come to the right place for your hosting. Trap 17 has the best packages and the most reliable hosting available. And it is FREE to boot.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

See you around the boards. :lol:

hi shiroisenryou. welcome you here in trap 17 community hope you will have a good time here and see you around here in the forum with best wishes and regards.

Welcome shiroisenryou,First of all I will wish you the best of luck and hope that you get your tennis racquet, I think Mermaid711 (Another member here) plays tennis too :lol:Anyway, do tell us how you are planning to earn money so that we too can try our level best to help you. Xisto - Web Hosting (Trap 17's younger sister) has the affiliate system which hopefully might be able to help you.The most important bit is that try your hardest while participating here and also while getting your website up. I hope I have not rambled too much :P

Welcome to Xisto, and yes I am with Mich tell us more about what you want your website to be about, that way when you set it up we can give you tips on how to set up ad's and what kind of content you should put on it. Also don't forget to check out the Xisto Read Me as it will give you plenty of information on how to be a great member here and reap the benefits of Xisto hosting.

Hey, I'm new here. Was interested in the free web hosting service so I decided to join the forum. I'm trying to make a website so I can make money to buy myself a good tennis racquet, and maybe a Macbook Air if I feel like it. I'm only a teenager, nice to meet you all.

hi hi hi! welcome to Xisto! XD are you a guy? say si! si si! XD haha how old are you??? where do you live.. what are your interests.. what kind of website are you running? do you have a myspace? do you like to take long walks on the beach? lmfao XD ah gad. sorry. im just excited (: well anywho. i started my website for the same reasons.. XD i wanted to buy new headphones haha. but NOOO! google.. is evil. evil. evil! hahah XD yea. well nice to meet you. crap i didnt introduce myself. im giselle (: i run two websites, have-heart.net [its an everythiing myspace site, sorta like whateverlife. thats my plan too (:] and chantellepaige.org a chantelle paige website [shes an up in coming singer from the bay area, whos been recording with akon ;p] and yea.. im 16 going on 17. live in california XD and thats it! woah baby google meh ahha

Welcome to Xisto.com shiroisenryou!

I hope you have red the rules, right? Yes, I thought so. :P I think the hosting at Xisto is wonderful. (Although I do not really use my site a lot... ) You do not only get free hosting, you are also entering an online community with lots of interesting and helpful people.

It seems like you want to earn money with/at your page. We have a forum (category?) where you can find help and answers if you need help to get started.

I wish you good luck. :lol:

Welcome to trap 17
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
The people in trap are really helpful...so feel free to ask any problem you have to anyone....I am sure they would try their best to help...
So Start posting and get yourself a free hosting account...and with services like google adsense I am sure that you can buy more than a tennis racquet :D
wish you a good luck :lol:

You can read the Xisto rules to get started :P ...Click the link below

http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?act=