xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

God?s Due Season! His Due Time There is a time for all things in our lives.

This verse is found in Amplified Bible as follows: ?I will give you rain in due season. Galatians 6:9 says we must not lose heart and grew weary and faint in acting nobly and doing right, for in due time and at appointed season, we shall reap, if we do not loosen and relax our courage and faint.? (AMP) I Peter 5:6 says, ?Humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God that in due time He may exalt you.? When is the due season or due time? Joyce Meyer writes, ?It is when God knows we are ready, when everyone involved is ready and when it fits into God?s corporate plan.? We read in Bible about Hannah who was praying for a child for many years. I Samuel 1:7 & 8 say how Hannah went to the temple of God year after year and pleaded with the Lord for a child. We also read how her rival Peninnah provoked and irritated her for her barrenness. Hannah must have got frustrated as to why God allowed her to undergo this pain in spite of her repeated prayer of tears. But the Lord had a great plan for her life. He gave her Samuel exactly at the right time, when the country of Israel was in great chaos and molded him as a great prophet to judge the country with integrity. let us not give up quickly when our prayers are not answered. When we are waiting in prayer we should realize that the Lord is working out many things with several people in order to answer our prayers. So, let us not try to meddle with God?s plan nor quit praying. There is a time for all things in our lives. Let us submit ourselves to God?s perfect timing and His perfect will not one step ahead of Him or one step behind!