xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neeraz

Wherer Is My Hosting Account? I Am Confused :S

If the process went correctly your account details should have been showed to you after the creation fo your account, please try create your account again. You seem to have a spare token handy to do this, as you didn't create your account properly. You are in the hosted group because whenever we approve your hosting process you are manually put into teh hosted group and given a token.

oh! am sorry :)i filled the forms and submitted it then a popup came i typed yes then i sat quite waiting the result. i thounghr it was my internet connection problem so i closed that window...will that affect my account???.>> CLICK SUBMIT ONLY ONCE! IT MAY TAKE FEW MINUTES FOR YOUR REQUEST TO PROCESS! PLEASE BE PATIENT << How Much Minutes??? I Let Internet Explorer As It Is For more than 30 minutes but no progress :):rolleyes:

Normallly the account creation process is instant, yes their are a few popups, you are told what your domain will be (by popup dialog), If you are using a subdomain(another popup comes up saying which subdomain you will have), then the last poupup is a confirmation dialog which you must type "YES" (without the quotes).Upon typing YES you may go to a page saying your subdomain or usernam are taken.Otherwise click submit, and you account will be created, and a confirmation of coorect deatils will show, detailing your account details.

damn it Xisto.com didnt hosted for me..............***************************************************************************edited by wassie:dont talk like this,your account has been bannedand topic has been closed

Edited by wassie (see edit history)