xisto Community
mistab

Dreams For Halo 3 (or Halo Mods) What youd think cool features would be

you mentioned that you wanted the hunter shields to be able to be picked u easily.... Its actually not that hard to do that. In fact, it can be done with Halo 1 Modding.you want to drive a pelican? download this mod (For Halo) http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ sry, its too big to attach :lol:

Edited by Phantomgunex758 (see edit history)

hey omar, making a flyable pelican is pretty easy actually I did it once but the collision model was all of and it's camera angle was off (so you couldn't turn left) lol but yeah I didn't really work too hard on it. I could probably mod a map for you so you can fly pelican if you email me (btw mac only).

Having a flying vehicle that can hold more than 1 person would be really good. I had the idea that maybe instead of having 1 little map, the entire game was just 1 huge map and you could go wherever, which leads to my second idea: you can go into space (not too far) and fight around in big star ship kind of things where there is a driver and gunners that shoot powerful beams that can hit the earth or other huge ships and stuff like that (of coarse the enemy ship would have to blow up at some point - then respawn). But you could be flying around in little space ships havin dogfights and attacking the huge cruisers or whatever.

does that sound like fun? (btw making a huge map like that is possible, just check out 'Jak 2' thats a pretty big map)

-reply by ASCM