xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Inhuman

Woman Stays In Bathroom For 2 Years This one is weird

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

(They're the same article, only one lists the actual author)

Ooh, hey, video: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Ok, so this woman ended up locking herself in the bathroom for 2 years. Now one would think, "Ok, how could someone be THAT mad for THAT long?" Turns out, she had some strange fear of leaving the bathroom because of a bad upbringing. She ended up getting stuck on the toilet seat for a month and the paramedics had to break the seat off of her.....she could end up in a wheel chair.

My thoughts: her boyfriend should have gotten help sooner, or he should have ditched her because she is freaking crazy. Then again, if he really loved her, he should have gotten her help.....like mental help before it was too late. I mean, c'mon, after at least a week in the bathroom, you should know something is wrong.

I mean, c'mon, after at least a week in the bathroom, you should know something is wrong.

A week? Try a day! Anybody who spends an entire day and night in the bathroom is nuts in my opinion. I heard this story yesterday and I couldn't believe it. Even if he was hesitant on getting help for her, a month or two would be enough for anyone to come to their senses and realize that something needed to be done.

And what about food? Was he the one who brought food to her every day? If he was doing that, he would be semi-responsible. I'm sure she would have come out sooner if she was about to starve to death.

She must of been a very dirty girl to have to stay in the bathroom for that long lol. How did her boyfriend meet her in the first place if she was in the bathroom all that time? Thats just messed up and I think she needs some serious help if shes got to the point of not wanting to leave because of fear. I'm assuming this just happen while she was with her boyfriend or on her own because if anyone else knew surely they would of gotten help for her along time ago.

At first when I read this it sounded like this was some sort of abuse on the boyfriend part, although that could be the case because of the time frame. Like everyone else I am curious why she didn't want to leave, even though see suffered a traumatizing event in her youth. Since you have a few thousand phobia's that you could connect to why she didn't want to leave. Of course now she might have to get use to sitting into a wheel chair for the rest of her life, but of course what I really find interesting that in the 16 years they live together that he wouldn't notice something was wrong with her the first day. Personally I would have drug her with sleeping medication, called in the medical people to get her out and brought her to a psych war with her strapped in a bed. As for the boyfriend situation I wonder what kind of charges will be brought to him because there no abuse, he kept her alive while she was suffering, and although he didn't try hard enough, he was trying to get her to come out. It will revolve around him not doing enough that is for sure but really pinning abuse on his part is hard to prove since she did this to herself, for the most part.

It seems like hardly a day goes by that you don't hear some outlandish story like this. It boggles the mind to think there are that many people out there that are really and truely that frigging crazy. Doesn't do much for one's confidence in the human race. I suppose I am not particulary compasionate in cases like this. Had she starved to death, well, at least we would be assured that her obviously defective genetic makeup would not be passed on to the next generation.

ohh how can a person do that .. no one can image to remain in bathroom for 2 year. oh ..well we can expect anything from humans.

Like the article said, she had a fear of leaving the bathroom. And like I said, she's freaking crazy. So, of you add crazy fear and freaking crazy, then yes, you indeed can expect anything.

That is absolutly in sane, I agree he did keep her alive and if he would have starved her she probably would have come out, but sounds like he may need some mental help also, for not helping her sooner bye getting her the proffesional help that she needed. I sure hope they can charge him with some kind of abuse, he sure deserves it.