xisto Community
vampireprincess

Can Warning And Negative Hosting Credits Suspend My Hosting?

i can`t acces to control panelmy account is suspended 2 monthi dont know even more what i should to doall my posts is deleted and i get warn 20 % becouse i spamwhen is it to be unsuspended my hosting ??when i put hungarian text to translator he translated very bad and half not translated what i have to do ??? i wrote wery bad english plz help[hr=noshade] [/hr]a half hours ago i posted a new topic and i can`t find nowhere

and i get warn 20 % becouse i spam

To remove your warning make good quality posts over a period of time to show that you understand and can obey the rules. A staff member will then likely remove the warning when you have shown this.

when is it to be unsuspended my hosting ??

Your hosting will be unsuspended when your credits go above +4. You may have to wait for a couple of hours for the script to run and unsuspend your account once you have 4 credits.

when i put hungarian text to translator he translated very bad and half not translated

Online translators are usually pretty useless and tend to create garbled rubbish when you use them. Actual dictionaries are much more useful, and many of the members here would be willing to help you improve your English if you would like help.

a half hours ago i posted a new topic and i can`t find nowhere

The topic you posted was a list you had copied and pasted. As it was not original content it was moved to the Spam section of the forums. Please remember that anything you copy must be placed in Quote BBCodes.

You may want to check out the following links for all sorts of useful information:

Readme ~ Rules ~ AUP ~ BBCode