xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KainRacure

American Troops At Their Worst. Videos Of What Our Soldiers Who Represent The Usa Are Doing In Other Countries. WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT (in a link)

Our American Soldiers are supposed to be the people protecting those who can't protect themselves, insuring freedom and helping other countries and trying to work for peace. As such in my opinion they have a responsibility to become role models.

Obviously some people in our armed forces are not up to that role.

This article shows 5 different videos of things that our troops have been filmed doing (most of them filmed themselves and thought it was amusing)

The article also makes a good point when it says that there is a proven link between the abuse and torture of animals and the abuse and torture of humans. Most serial killers start out as kids who torture animals for fun....

The first video shows a US Marine Holding a small puppy of about 8 weeks old and saying "Cute little puppy, huh?" and another Marine says "Oh so cute, so cute, little puppy" then the soldier hurls the puppy off a cliff and you can hear it yelp and then thud into the ground and the other soldier says "That's mean"

The second video shows a US tank crossing a road, in staid of waiting to cross the driver simply runs over the front end of a civilian car, backs off it and then goes around it followed by an armored personnel carrier.

The third shows some soldiers in a vehicle going by a herd of sheep being led down the road and firing some form of rather large round into the middle of the sheep and several soldiers laughing.

The forth shows them harassing an obviously injured dog and laughing about it running off while trying not to use its injured back legs. (it also looks like they shot at the dirt near it at one point but I may be wrong)

The fifth shows them shooting a dog and then when what is presumed to be the owner walks up they say the dog was trying to attack them. (which is bull)

Watch the videos here.

We are giving these people gun and ammo and training them how to kill when they obviously have little regard for the suffering of other creatures or the property of other humans.

This is VERY disturbing and it is no wonder that we end up with scandal like Abu Ghraib.

But then again, it also begs the question of if this has been going on with our armed forces for years and only now it is coming to light more due to the accessibility of media and information in today's society.

Well, they're prolonging the stays of soldiers who should've already been able to go home. There is no excuse for this kind of stuff all the same though. I think it's the whole U.S. that is messed up though and these soldiers are just representative of the declining morality in our country. We stuck these soldiers in a war based on false pretenses against a bunch of terrorists who resort to the most vile tactics and then kept from leaving many who served the terms they'd been supposed to serve. Numerous numbers of soldiers are coming back with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder just like what happened in Vietnam. The military is horrible at taking care of them once they do come back, either preparing them for the work force or readjusting them to the economy or giving them the benefits and pay they earned. With these soldiers... I think it's the U.S.' own fault what they're becoming.

That is what it comes down to it soldiers who been in combat for so long that reality is slipping for these young kids. Maybe they know what they are doing, and maybe they don't but regardless if you seen the conditions of Iraq we are doing most of these animals of favor by ending their lives. There is no facilities to care for these animals and most likely 90% are disease ridden anyways, and Josh is correct almost every soldier that is there is in PTSD mode especially those who are in the streets 24/7 watching for people with guns pointing at them. Trust me Vietnam was 100% times worse then Iraq when it came to unnecessary killing as more soldiers were killing Vietnam civilians to let out their frustrations and what not, but now 32 year later the laws on killing humans is very strict. Look at all the soldiers who are getting 10+ years in prison, death sentences for killing Iraqi people so I ask you this question would rather kill unknown animals with who knows what or would you rather have these 18 year kids kill more people?The is the problem with you people, yeah we went to war for the wrong reasons and all that, but still we are at war so take some perspective and realize that if you were them would you have not done the same or would you take the cowards way out and put a bullet in your head after finding out you just killed someone's father, son, brother, sister, mother etc etc.? I highly doubt it besides if we didn't go to war you wouldn't be able to post this topic right now, because America would be controlled by the Nazi's or even Communist Russia of 40 years ago. You kids of the of 21st century have it so easy that you don't even realize it, but instead you join gangs, do drugs, and all that other crap that your dishonoring those who died for you regardless the reasons why they are there. How would you feel if you found out that a relative of yours was killed over there? You be pretty damn angry, and besides if you don't like it then get a political degree and go to Washington D.C and make changes to the Military if you don't like them.

I haven't watched the video yet since I'm at work but I think the descriptions are enough for me to have a say on this one. Personally, I find it disturbing that these soldiers are doing such stuff to harmless creatures, whether it's because they're just doing it for fun or maybe they're really twisted, obviously those aren't unintentional.

That is what it comes down to it soldiers who been in combat for so long that reality is slipping for these young kids. Maybe they know what they are doing, and maybe they don't but regardless if you seen the conditions of Iraq we are doing most of these animals of favor by ending their lives. There is no facilities to care for these animals and most likely 90% are disease ridden anyways, and Josh is correct almost every soldier that is there is in PTSD mode especially those who are in the streets 24/7 watching for people with guns pointing at them. Trust me Vietnam was 100% times worse then Iraq when it came to unnecessary killing as more soldiers were killing Vietnam civilians to let out their frustrations and what not, but now 32 year later the laws on killing humans is very strict. Look at all the soldiers who are getting 10+ years in prison, death sentences for killing Iraqi people so I ask you this question would rather kill unknown animals with who knows what or would you rather have these 18 year kids kill more people?

So you mean killing animals for the purpose of ending their misery because of "most likely that they're disease-ridden anyway" is just okay as compared to killing people? What did a harmless pup do? Bark the soldier to tears? Heck, I'd rather be sympathetic to a stray cat or dog in the corner than to a beggar who has the energy to lift an arm and ask for alms yet doesn't want to exert an effort to earn money his own way. Just because Vietnam was worse, doesn't make "killing animals for fun" a reasonable explanation for a behavior of a soldier. You're right in a sense that anyone who knew they have killed someone could lose their sense of self, but only a weak soul would be driven into insanity of having a lust to kill, human or not.

The allied soldiers in the occupied countries around the world (Let's not lie to ourselves, no "war" was ever declared. It's an occupation based on totally false and misleading information -illegal in every way.) are being trained to be the police of their respective countries. These people who were probably mostly harmless and innocent in many ways before enlisting are being turned into monsters by the war machine created by the globalist corporate empire controlling the world today. Tomorrow, they'll be torturing civilians with impunity while in the uniform of the law enforcement officer, in fact if you scan the internet for news on a daily basis you'll see that this has already been happening, and it's increasing in frequency. The new favorite torture device is the taser which kills people on a regular basis and is used far more frequently than it should be. Puppies, scary and deadly though they may be, today, vicious old ladies and infants tomorrow.

Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)

If I were American I would have been embarrassed by what they did, but this only proves it's not their place to be there. It is of course something known that the brightest minds of a country don't go to war to die - you send those how need money or have to pay some kind of debt to society. It's only normal what happens because like it or not I wouldn't go to Irak and I'm sure you won't too so as everyone can see you must be desperate to go there. Selection is very poor because they simply don't have candidates... stay home - live a quite life / go to war - get killed young. Besides I am a supporter of the theory that we, as human species, have some kind of gene that makes us evil (or at least capable of doing evil stuff). Society and law is what restrains that gene from manifesting, but in the "wild east" there aren't so many constraints and the result is very sad.

No offence but the US army is a running joke here in the uk. Then again the UK has sooooooo many stereotypes for the US it's unbelievable and its a shame to say that a large population of the US do fit almost exactly into these stereotypes which is a shame for everyone else because alot of people I get on well with here are from the US which proves I have nothing against america just stereotypical americans!As for torture well... If they really are terrorists I don't care but their is a chance they aren't which is why I think its wrong. As for the comment about animals as humans we are no better than other species of animals infact I'd say we are one of the worst species on the planet... if not the worst, we don't really derserve to be here but oh well you don't hear me complaining.

this is what happens when one country assumes world power without any immenent opponent. the us army behaved themselves during the cold war i think. there are so many other things like this that did not reached the media. the us government usually covers up their mistake and distance themselve to that thing. this is also what happened when most of their soldiers are not respected in society. i know some of them have criminal records before going into the army. some soldiers are there because they have no money to support their family, education and others. but the sad thing i really hate is a us soldier really happen in iraq, killed the 14 year old girls family, mother father and brother and i think some uncles and raped the girl then killed her. this has been shown in cnn before and then after that it dissappeared. and thats a sad thing. so to tell the truth, i hate us governmennt but not the people maybe some of the retards. and i'm really glad that china is gaining military power and the us is worried i laughed when they want accountability about their military budget, weapons and others when the us army usually hides their weapons. don't forget about area 51 <_<

Now that is unbelievable! I didn't watch the movie, because I have a good day so far and have no need to spoil it with such imagery, although I feel so sorry for that little being. However, I don't want to judge anyone by a movie on youtube, because it can be a big hoax of someone imitating an officer with a dog that is made from plastic? I don't know...anyhow it seems impossible to me that someone would enjoy in doing such things..

What makes it so bad is its a puppy and people and dogs are very close companions. I feel bad just viewing it, that poor puppy probably didn't die instantly and may of suffered a long and painful death. My niece feel out of the bed today and broker her arm, she had to get a cast on it man I feel sorry for her shes only 1 year and 3 months. After she came home she was still upset but later on during the night she was back to her cherry self again causing havoc around the house with only 1 arm free. That dog falling that far would of hit solid ground or rock and I can imagine that would hurt bad. That guy and the guys who recorded that stupid act should be ashame of themselves.