xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
flashy

Gears Of War 2 The second one is coming out

So by now theres a slight chance youve heard something about a little game called Gears of WarŽ 2. Well, the secret is out: Marcus Fenix returns in November 2008, and things just got a lot more interesting. Gears 2 is under development at Epic Games, the studio that created the original blockbuster, and they are hell-bent on bringing a bigger, badder, and even more intense experience to your Xbox 360Ž this holiday.

gearsofwar.com
Gears of war was probably the most popular shoot em up game that was an XBOX exclusive. And now soon gears of war 2 is coming out! I always loved gears of war. The chainsaws are realistic as heck, and the fact you get heat hazes when you reload. I took me nearly 6 days to complete (non-stop!) and that was on easy mode.
I cant wait to get, if i get. You?

Yes I have heard a lot about this game...It's one of the best FPS games that I have ever played but Gears of War is a big disappointment in the field of Multilayer servers...I kind gets boring playing all by your self without much servers ..So I think that is a big disappointment in the field of Multilayer servers

How bad must you have been to take 6 days to complete it on easy "non-stop". I did it on insane in two!No offence. In all fairness it was multiplayer but even 2 days on hardcore by myself!

Edited by kobra500 (see edit history)

Man this game rocks, although pc version came out late but it was worth the wait because it had some new chapters. I cant wait for the 2nd part but i think this part wont come on pc but still i have hope that it gets released on pc even if it releases after a year later or so.

Well Gears Of War 2 is out and after playing through it........Well done Epic!!!!The game is almost exactly like the first in terms of game play, which may sound a negative but no, it's a great sight.There's no need for new training as is so common with the sequal to FPS due to new additions.Marcus hadles exactly as he did in the original, the wit and conversations are back, and funnier than ever.There are new weapons, enemies and vehicals but these come with a sense of familiarity which any GOW fan will love.Overall opinion:Gab the game, put it in the console and jump right in!Awesome! :lol: What does everyone else think?

Sad thing is Epic is putting the blame on PIRACY as they wont be releasing any PC version of GoW2. Its a stupid move on how Epic only thinks PC piracy is the cause and not thinking piracy of console games is possible too.

Gear of war 2 just gets way to boring after a while.For me I played it for 10 minutes then went back to Call of duty 5.Its kinda sucky.