xisto Community
drpop6

How Do I Get My Server To Run

what do i got to do to get my server to run and how do i change the name of the server on client.java it wont let me it makes a dinging noise it wont let me change the name...

Erm I would recommend staying away from them if errors are happening.Use Xisto! It's the best free host in the world! It's difficult to know what exactly is wrong with your server untill im there! Sorry I couldn't be of much helpkarlos

Moparscape private serversHow Do I Get My Server To Run

Replying to drpop6Well here is my advice and my advice to EVERYONEMoparscape Hypridscape or what ever they call it is ILLEGAL!ILLEGALMeaning it is COPYRIGHTED IN RUNSCAPE/JAGEX and you may be sewed at the most$10,000Yesit is VERY illegal just like downloading free music andybody can go onthere and get member benfits...Just like getting free music...That iswhy they are basicly cracking down on them private serversRunescape was planning to make private servers sortly after we finish a few quest and stuff for your benfits =)So just pay the $5 dollars and play the game the RIGHT way =)-reply by Carson

this is to (G)Carson, you cannot get sewed for hosting a server that is not copyrighted to jagex or anyone, you can only get sewed for hosting a download FOR there client witch is there copyright, or possibly making your members pay to play. So what do you do to give your members the client then? well.. There's a few things such as having them download that moparscape client from someone else who has to deal with jagex, and with silab's webclient you can have new jagex items, its that simple and if you get sewed from jagex for that, you would most likly win even if you have no lawyer.

-reply by billy

replyingHow Do I Get My Server To Run

well I'm agreeing with billy here but for safety reasons you alwayzs should put a disclaimer on like moparscape or normal habbo retros O_o

-reply by MEMEME