xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nazcar

Choosing Colored Contact Lenses

What is the best eye color for asians with brown skins? i want my eyes to look vibrant and very catchy. I hope you can share some ideas or some experiences about contact lenses. I have pale brown to gray eyes and I am wearing green contact lenses this moment.

Colored or tinted lenses are mainly three types. They are - the visibility of colored lenses, colored lenses and accessories, contact lenses opaque. Visibility colored lenses are tinted green or blue just to make sure that they are easily visible.

personally i suggest every one to avoid using contact lenses because lens is something external you put in your eye and even if it is healthy it is still an external object and our body is not responding well to external objects which get implemented in our body, actually i'm one of those peoplea which do not like to see other peoples trying to fake their face to look like more beautiful (which most of the times is more worse), i like to see the original color of peoples eyes and i never thought that green and blue is more beautiful than black and brown and actually i think black is the best color in eye colors, now if you want to see which color more fits you, you can find out by two ways, first go to a contact lens shop and they have test kits then try each color and see which one best fits you and if you don't like that way you can take a picture from your face and using photoshop you can change your eye color and see which one is better for you, the second way is more easier and more healthier too.Now i will give you a simple tip to find out whether a person wears a contact lens or not, first if you are very close then probably you can tell from the line of the edge of lens but if the contact lens is a well built one then you need to be more professional to detect one. now if you want to know id some one is wearing one or not it is very easy just use flash light, lenses are not reacting to light so when lighting condition changes from dark to lighter ones you can see the real color of eye through the lens, so when you use flash light in a dark condition and use it suddenly on the eye of that person (be careful about not blinding him/her :D) you will see if he/she is wearing one or not. for learning this you can go to youtube and see some videos to find out how to do that.