xisto Community
itasor

I'd just like to say ...

I'd just like to tell everyone that i got my hosting approved yesterday and i wanted to say that IT IS GREAT! The ftp works great. Cpanel is awesome. The server is much faster than the free host that i had before. I am now working on getting more posts so i can get a domain i just purchased hosted. I wantt this to be my permanent host.THANK YOU Xisto!!!!!!!!!!oh yeah and what does "Xisto" mean?

gosh Xisto is really great. cant wait until i get my first host package. Ive waited so long to find a great host and finally found one. just wanted to say that. and if you need any help in coding or such just tell me and ill try to help.

Yeah It Is This Site Is The Best Hosting I Have Seen So Far I Just Hoping It Stays That Way Im Never Going To Another Hosting Because This One Is And All Ways Will Be The Best And I Would Like To Thank All The Ppl Who Made It Possible For This Site To Be Hosting And Doing Stuff Like This Great Job For The Ppl Who Did It.

well the admin made it Xisto.combecause,he would like it to be like a trap for people,and he was 17 years old at that moment.so Xisto was born

hey wassie, you finlly got reputation points.. as the thing about my age when i founded this site is little bit true... because Xisto was founded much before that but i started the free webhosting things recently.. however, there is something wrong going on i think, the website performance is decreasing. is there any thing wrong that is printed on the site or something mistyped.. any bug or error that is preventing new members ....but i am sure something is wrong.