xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint Michael Vs. Frakture - Voting

I'm going to have to go with Saint_Michael's Entry. I enjoy both images very much... but, I like the vibe and feel of SM's a lot more... I love the somewhat gradient effect in the back were in the middle it goes from the light part to the dark.... it has a nice dark vibe and feel to it. Overall, its composition is very nice.FraTture's is well done, and I enjoyed it. It has some good brushing effects and other things that caught my eye. I like the lighting on the right side especially, and some of the patterns in it.Vote: Saint_Michael

Saint Michael all the way baby! (: i find the image to be way better, more presize and the contrast of colorfull is beutiful(: idk.. if this is a facebook based on the thingies.. or performance on Xisto.. but eather way my vote goes to*drumrolls*Saint Michael!!! woah

I think I'm going to go with FraKture, just to break the precedent. Actually on closer inspection, I find his to be more detailed. I can see every little detail in the dragon's face and I love the little sparkles around it. Saint Michael's just looks kind of soft.

Edited by alex7h3pr0gr4m3r (see edit history)

Saint Michael's Sig rocks, it looks neat, soft, pleasant & professional :PFrakture's Sig looks blurred and is not so clear, I love the bright colors but it failed to make an impression on me :P:P

65+ Views and 3 votes.

You fail at counting... 1+1+1+1=4 not 3... :P

Frakture's Sig looks blurred and is not so clear

What are you talking about? The head of the dragon is way sharper than SM's. It is kind of blurry on the border of the sig but I assume that's an effect.

I find that I enjoy Saint_Michael's sig more. I like its dark vibe and it has a really nice lighting effect to it. I like how it goes from black to a mixture of colors back to black. I do not like FraKture's becasue it is too bright. The render is too blended in as well. I could barely tell the difference between the render and the background when I first looked at it. It is well made, just not my style nor tastes. My vote goes to Saint_Michael.

and that is victory for Saint Michael at 4-1 and thank you to the people who participated in voting.

Darn, I missed the voting. ****hangs head concealing tears of disapointment**** I guess I will have to stop going on so many trips. But then, I don't plan on being joined at the hip with my puter. Especially since it is a desk-top. It is a little heavy to take with me. :P

Sorry about not voting. I didn't want to get into saying which one I liked more but after looking at them more closely I cant help but say the dragon is very mean looking. Hes going to eat that sexy looking girl alive with one bite. The detail of lighting effect is pretty good IMO. Theres actually a few more things I liked about it. The font+effect and the shape behind it looks sick. As for the lighting effects on it the flames and rays of light are too awesome, the scales on the dragon are nicely detailed.SM's check is nice also and the details are nice but I think I'm being biased and going for the meaner looking dragon over the human female. I know its too late but I guess its not a vote and SM won already.