xisto Community
xshaun

What's The Best Site To Make Money On?

The top sites to make money would probably be monster.com, dice.com, hotjobs.com. Seriously - sites that promise to make you money fast on the internet don't work. The only people that make money are the site operators that scam you into giving them some amount of money or by making money off the ads they put on their site.

yes, it's true but i'm sure there are a few sites that's not going to scam you

As mentioned throughout this topic, you wont make an income from these sites unless you can advance program yourself which I will mention in a bit. Why?

Because, lets say you read an email and earn $0.02 per time (this is also a very generous amount). You dont need to actually read that email. Just click into it, and then click the link in the page to activate the $0.02.

Now, each email you receive would take about 30 seconds to complete, including the clicking the email, scrolling down and clicking activation link, waiting on the window to open, closing it and deleting that email). Infact, 30 seconds is doing it in good time too.

Great, but...

That would give you time to complete 120 emails in an hour, which would generate you $2.40 per hour. Just a tad lower then the minimum hour rate I'd say. To top that off, you would be lucky to receive 5 to 10 of these a day, and I stress the lucky part...

In relation to the survays, they act much thee same. "Complete this survey for $0.50". As above, it could take you up to 20mins to complete one of these survey. Earning you a cool $1.50 an hour!!!

I believe you would be better off filling out a survey to the local college science department. They might give you a fair doller for use of your body???

Anyhow, as I was saying above. You might make $50 a week, at most, by completing these money making schemes. But thats when you sign up to over 50 different sites. So thats about $1 per site which I believe is average.

I remember setting up an account with one of these scams a number of years ago. I believe I got my balance upto about $6 or $7 over a number of weeks. Then, as these sites do, it closed down because it ran out of advertisers. The minimum withdrawl was $25. And I was a long way off this mark.

I rest my case...

Well there are many good ways the best is ofcourse affiliate marketing but thats for professionals with good websites. Other way is paid to post.

Well the paid to post thing, there is way i found to make 7c per post!. Normal PTP but with some guidelines you can make 7c from a post!

I found most information on this article, it shows how to do so. I followed and it works. Many proofs: I think i cant put the link of the article.

Well interested may PM me..

Edited by stopthewarm (see edit history)

I find Xisto to be better than all the others as you get to use the virtual money like its real money!The get rich quick schemes on the net rarely materialise.

The top sites to make money would probably be monster.com, dice.com, hotjobs.com. Seriously - sites that promise to make you money fast on the internet don't work. The only people that make money are the site operators that scam you into giving them some amount of money or by making money off the ads they put on their site.

That is very true in this type of World people are like that some sites earn millions a week because of us trying to earn money fast when they do... So just don't go on a Make money online site unless you have seen a lot of reviews from people you know or a TV channel might have done a review on one you don't know so just Google it and see what it comes up with.

But near enough all of these silly sites are scams to make you register. As soon as you reach their pay thing they'll probably ban you and not pay. Same with Bux.to they are scammers. I wouldn't waste my time with them stupid fools.

Why not just go out and get a real job! You going to get less money online than you would from a standard every day job! Just go down to the job centre and sort things out :D.