xisto Community
Neeraz

My Best Song Lyrics Song Is Kaha Hola Gharabar

Kahan hola ghara bara Kahan hola gaunChithi lekho pathaun chhu haiKe ho timor nauChithi lekho pathaun chhu haiKe ho timor nauHey hey hey ? 2Himal chuli pallo pati Chhyang chhyan garne kholaLuki chori launchhu maya Binti na bhannu holaLuki chori launchhu maya Binti na bhannu holaHimal chuli pallo pati Chhyang chhyan garne kholaHey hey hey ? 2Pani paryo pandhare maGhaama lagne baram maPani paryo pandhare maGhaama lagne baram maJata heryo maya matrai Kahile lagun ghara maJata heryo maya matrai Kahile lagun ghara maPani paryo pandhare maGhaama lagne baram maHey hey hey ? 2(You?ll hear proper newari music here)Phula diye oailai jalaAauthi laujau chinoPhula diye oailai jalaAauthi laujau chinoBhule paapa lagla haiYo sojho thitoKahan hola ghara bara Kahan hola gaunHey hey hey ? 2 * 3This Is Nepali Song.................

Just Lose It :: Eminem[into:](Eminem making sounds)ok..Guess who's backBack againShady's backTell a friendNow everyone report to the dance floorTo the dance floor, to the dance floorNow everyone report to the dance floorAlright Stop...Pajama time[Verse 1:]Come here little kiddies,On my lapGuess who's back with a brand new rapAnd i don't mean rap as in a new case of child investigation accusationAah aah aah aah aah now worries, pappa's got a brand new bag of toyswhat else could i possibly do to make noiseI'd an touched on everything, but little boysThat's not a stab at MichealThat's just a metaphore, I'm just physcoI go a little bit crazy sometimesI get a little bit out of control with my rhymesGood god, dip, do a little slideBand down, touch your toes and just glideUp the center of the dance floorLike teepee from my bum hole in the school if you let one goNobody's gonna know who'd hear itGive a little "poot poot", it's ok (Fart Sound)Oops my cd just skippedAnd everyone just heard you let one rip[Chorus:]Now I'm gonna make you danceIt's your chanceYeah boy shake that *bottom*,Oops i mean girl girl girl girlGirl you know you're my worldAlright now lose itAah aah aah aah aah Just lose itAah aah aah aah aah Go crazyAah aah aah aah aah Oh babyAah aah Oh baby baby aah aah[Verse 2:]It's Friday and it's my dayUsed to party all the way to sundayMaybe till monday, i dunno what dayEveryday's just a holidayCrusin' on the freewayFeelin' kinda breezyGot the top down, let my hair blowI dunno where i'm goin'All I know is when i get thereSomeones gonna touch my bodyExcuse me miss, I don't mean to sound like a jerkBut I'm feel just a little stressed out from workCould you punch me in the stomach and pull my hairSpit on me, maybe gouge my eyes out...yeahWhat's your name girlWhat's your signman you must be up out your mindDre aah aah Beer goggles blind I'm just trying to unwind [Chorus:]Now I'm gonna make you danceIt's your chanceYeah boy shake that *bottom*,Oops i mean girl girl girl girlGirl you know you're my worldAlright now lose itAah aah aah aah aah Just lose itAah aah aah aah aah Go crazyAah aah aah aah aah Oh babyAah aah Oh baby baby aah aah[Verse 3:]It's Tuesday and I'm locked upI'm in jail and i don't know what happendThey say I was running butt nakedDown the street screaming Aah aah aah aah aah mother I'm sorry, I don't rememberAll I know is this muchI'm not guiltyThey said save it boy we catch you on tapetellin an old lady, touch my bodyNow this is the part where the rap breaks downIt's really tense, no one makes a soundEverything looks like it's 8 Mile nowThe beat comes back and everybody lose themselvesA step back to reality Look it's B.Rabbit You signed me up to battleI'm a grown man Duba duba duba duba duba dubaI don't have any lines to go right here soDuba duba duba duba fella's what? fella's what?Grab you left nut, make right one jealous what?Black girlsWhite girlsSkinny girlsFat girls Tall girlsSmall girlsI'm calling all girlsEveryone report to the dance floorIt's your chance for a little romentor Butt squeezin it's the seasonJust go aah aah aah aahIt's so appealing[Chorus:]Now I'm gonna make you danceIt's your chanceYeah boy shake that *bottom*,Oops i mean girl girl girl girlGirl you know you're my worldAlright now lose itAah aah aah aah aah Just lose itAah aah aah aah aah Go crazyAah aah aah aah aah Oh babyAah aah Oh baby baby aah aah[Outro:]Mmmmm touch my bodyMmmmm touch my bodyOoh boy just touch my bodyI mean girl just touch my body

faceofdie ur favourite lyrics is a whole song?Kelis Ft Nas - In PublicNasThe ***** in the mouth, that is the questionLike Shakespeare but my erection is the case hereI ain't got time to drive you all the way homeBut instead i can drive you to a club bathroom or a resturant mens roomThen I can zoom in your woonWe both get what we wantThen we can assumeWe doin what we wantSmokin that bud and chillin'But first I gotta nut before anything you willin?You wit it, said it like behaviorYou shake, I forgot who the sexy beast ma who slays yaThis is for the major who love the natural love makeinOutdoors, On the hood of your carNas is good at it all when it comes to gettin it rawDo I have to convince ya nawWe don't need hotel keyWe jump in the truck and stay in everything upSlide your g string

Verse: Def' Mind

ok Mr shtick Your thoughts are sporadic lyk you are addict To put some claptrap which have been staticThere?s no point getting into a panic Coz ya words is somfin lyk collapsed titanicHomie you lived in constant fear of satanicBut I pray to 'em and react lyk volcanic ***** Things are manic into Chronicz rankin'And we are tha extended family Coz we delivered a homily on the virtues of crap autogenicNo homie you ain't galvanic coz ya anger run through cryogenicBetta go to clinic and be prepared in hygienic conditionStart from children learning addition Subtract ya rendition, divide ya predictionMultiply ya skills and come to ma eruditionSo that would be ya perditionIf itz complicated 'en elaborate through ya computer systemMayn did you got any conclusion bout ma cautionary taleBout ma broadscale bustin ya 4*9*3*11* and makin you a fine femaleHomie I kno you are suffering frm low moraleAnd turnin ya cute face in a pale complexionNow this is ma last phrase to keep ya own counsel bout a counsel of perfection And I ain't got any affection coz I'm lyk MCz viral infectionHa ha I think you lost all sense of direction

-reply by Def' Mind