xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Starluv

Yoga Benefits

Lower Back

Once you start a regular practice of yoga, you will find that the lower-back pain that had plagued you for years has disapeared.

Heart

Recent Yale University School of Medicine research says that just 30 minutes of yoga thrice a week can make your heart healthier in six weeks. How well the blood vessels dialate is a good indication of how healthy the heart is.

Insomnia

Recent studies have found that 30-45 minutes of daily yoga with meditation & breathing exercises helped chronic insomniacs

sleep though the night.

Less Stress

Yogic breathing can lower the heart rate and calm the nervous system. It is a powerful tool for alleviating anxiety and depression

and neutralising the negative effects of stress, including cortisol-induced belly fat.

Flexibity

Yoga bestows strength, stamina and flexibity to your body like no other exercise form.

for the beginner, how to do YOGA?may someone explain us?
but doing YOGA with an easy one., just for beginner., :(

It will be better if you learn the basics of yoga from some professional for few days. After learning the basics & certain fine
points of yoga you can continue the same without any problems. Yoga initself is an art. It is very important to learn it
properly to reap its benefits. If done wrongly it may do harm to the body than good. Happy learning.
<_<

in my neighbourhood no yoga professional, hiks..unfortunately, i am interesting to learn yoga regarding its benefit.may someone explain me very basic yoga which is easy to do?

Yoga is help in improving the brain power,mental as well as physical stregth,sexual life.Yoga is the one type of exercise which makes feel relaxing,more energetic and fresh.yoga also incresed the flexibilty of the body,it reduces stress and stimulteing the organs of the body.

yoga is useful but it takes so much time and if you do not spend enough time per day to its trainings then it will not show any result in you, so having around 1 or 2 hours a day free time for doing some trainings is very important, the main reason why i was not able to continue yoga was the time, i had not enough time everyday so i left it. when i say free time i mean real free time without any disturbance, you may have 10 hours free every day but you can not be free for a hour completely so you can not do some trainings because they need to be continues and without any disturbance between them otherwise the result will not be significant.I can see above mentioned that doing 30 minutes yoga will be nice for your heart but i need to say that 30 minutes of doing yoga means 1 hour in a day because for doing yoga you need to be first relax, doing this takes itself around 30 minutes so you need 1 hour and do not think you can do it just in 20 or 30 minutes. yoga has many benefits, one of them that i felt it myself is a good sleep, when your day is bad you fight with your boss and then in home you face problems with your family then you can not sleep easily in night and you will be tired in morning because you have not slept deeply, but doing yoga will just relax you so much that you forget everything and then when you go to bed you don't remember any bad things and you can sleep like a bear all the night and be powerful and fresh in the morning, yoga helped me to have better and deeper sleeps which increased my efficiency in days and i got a huge improvements in my works and so by enough sleep i was able to get up early in the mornings which was one of my problems. so it solved a lot of my problems with just helping me sleep better and this is one of the benefits i have seen.Another benefit of yoga is when you do breathing exercises, this breathing exercises will give you some abilities, one of them is increasing your lungs capacity by doing them regularly, when your lung capacity increased you will be able to do other exercises and many daily works faster and you will not get tired soon. another ability you gain is that your breathing will get synchronized with other things you body do, if you come up from stairs you will start to pant and by doing these type of exercise your breathing during coming up of stairs will be more synchronized and so you will not pant like before. after doing these exercises you will learn how to control your anger too, this is really helpful as you will be a more patent person and you will not get angry soon, this will surprise peoples around you as they see whatever they do you didn't respond them violent and this makes them angry :D (i love this effect). So if you have enough time don't forget yoga, you don't need any teacher you can learn its exercises from youtube and many other websites so learning it is cheap too.

Yoga is tremendously beneficial. It keeps u healthy physically, mentally and spiritually. It leads to all round development. Doing asanas, pranayams regularly, following an healthy lifestyle a good and healthy diet makes a person enjoy good health and reach God.