xisto Community
icleric

The best Rock band

I'm into the old school, timeless rock. AC/DC, Rolling Stones and The Eagles. They made songs that really will be remembered for years and years. Beetles are incredible as well, I can listen to the beetles for hours! In fact, I'm listening to them right now!

This all depends though on the age of the person and the type of music they frequently listen to. Myself I listen to all types of music so my opinions are more diversified. Other younger people might pick a group within the last 5-10 years. They are all good. Music is good. It enriches the soul.

i agree with admin...most all classic rock bands, non of this new pop rock stuff.AC/DC. rolling stones, beatles, the clash, the doors, motorhead, guns n roses, jimi hendrix, cream, eric clapton, led zeppelin, van halen....I could tell you all of them, but it would take all day!

AC/DC. rolling stones, beatles, the clash, the doors, motorhead, guns n roses, jimi hendrix, cream, eric clapton, led zeppelin, van halen....

That is a ridulously brilliant list. I forgot to mention most of those! The doors- what a group! Bob Dylans lyrics are brilliant, good example of a guy without a #1 voice winning the hearts of millions simply by the meaning of his lyrics! poetic stuff!

the best rock band should be The Beatles since they were the first best rock n roll music in the worldand they had created many creative idea chord tehnique improvisation and many others that inisiate new rock band nowadays