xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CiniMen

Sweet Cinnamon Popcorn Recipe Wanted Hey looking for anybody who knows a good cinnamon popcorn recipe.

I like to eat popcorn. What kind of American doesn't? I also like oil, sugar, and cinnamon. Can you see where I'm going with this? So today, let's say at three in the afternoon, I decide to mix these things together. I, with my ambitious mind, simply cut open the compressed bag of popcorn. I pour in the oil, shake in the sugar, and sprinkle the cinnamon. I step back from my piece of art with a smirk on my face. But as I thought of it, the bag did seem a bit small? But that didn't stop me, for I masking taped the bag shut to simulate its original packaging. I pressed the popcorn button on the microwave and waited, waited for that moment where I would invent the most delecious tasting snack this world has ever seen. Nothing seems to happen? I open the microwave door, to be surprised like never before. A black cloud of smoke rushes outside the door like children after lunch!! I need to make this stop, is what I think. I open the door and the kitchen window, and let the chilly winter Minnesota air aid me in me seige against the thick black mist! So here I am, curled in the corner, of my kitchen, wondering, 'who has a really good recipe for sweet cinnamon popcorn?'