xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gisellebebegirl

Birtney Spears Haters

Ok, one thing that disgusts me are britney spears haters. give the damn girl a break. you do not know half the stuff she is going thorugh, she is getting her kids taken away from her, paparazi following her everywhere to get pictures of her naked, and her good for nothing exhusban, acting as if he was mr daddy of the month.. which is so patheticly fake.. i mean come on.. rewind it. to about a year ago? maybe 2? i forget when the good for nothing kevin federline and ms britney spears started dating.. does anyone remember, how he corrupted britney spears? how he only wanted to date her, to become famous & rich? does anybody remmeber how he would go oout parting with britney spears money? and now, 2 years later, now that they have 2 kids, and hes realising, that if he can make britney spears look bad.. and take custody of the kids, he can just not work for the rest of his life [because of child support, as pathetic as that might seem, mr kevin babycakes is requesting that] which is just AHHH! ok enough of kevin. hes just gay. anywho. yea.. sure britney spears has made many mistakes.. such as gaining weight, shaving her head off. and partying with paris hilton, she is still an amazing singer, with some amazing beats, lyrics, and outits.. [dont say shes fat, because shes skinnier than the average person, and probably smaller than you, so shut up!] she is just going through a lot. and she deserves a break, a break that will help her. come back as a better woman, who can control herself/emotions... you know?now. on the other hand.. jayme lynn spears, or however you spell her name.. she is a ****, critizise her, and stuff.. she got herself pregnant.. and her family has no right to sue the guy. i mean come on. have they taken a look at the girls myspace? i mean i did/ and it just screams.. prostetute attack.. seriously. she acts like paris hilton gone wild.. ah yea (: she shouldnt even work for nickelodion or watever.. and her show sucks.. kk (L

I have to say I'm not a big fan of hers and I'm sick of hearing about her on the news. You might say its not her fault shes losing her kids if its not then who's fault is it? If you have kids that should be your first priority in life and obvious it wasn't for her if it got to the point where shes going to lose custody. I think hes very talented and a good artist/performer but I don't like her for anything else to be honest. She was fat at one stage and when I saw that video I think it was called gimme more lol I almost throw up in my mouth. Flabs everywhere.

See look other peoples lives are a lot crapper than hers and worst of all unlike britney its not there fault... britney is an idiot and a waste of space and news coverage! Shes losing her kids ... well thats her fault she should have priority's. But im not going to pretend to know whats shes going through.. all i know is none of its caused by life threatning illness' and therefore i dont care... there are people dieing of cancer or suffering from chronic diseases that need and deserve our sympathy rather than some stupid pop star whose music talent frankly, is average at best!

My opinion is "what does it matter?" Like sonesay, I'm tired of hearing about her on the news. Hell, I tired of hearing about ANY celebrity on the news. Thousands of deadbeats get into custody battles every day and no one gives a crap about them. Why are these people any different? Because everyone wants to prove, be it subconsciously or not, that famous people are just as screwed up as they are.If I were suing for custody of my children, I'd want the mother to help support them too. Child support wouldn't allow him to raise kids and live on his own without working unless he's neglecting the kids. It's just not enough.But my biggest question is 'Why is this even on the news?' there are more important things going on than "Oh no!! Britney shaved her hair!!" or "Oh no! Two celebrities just got divorced!!" in case the news stations haven't realized, America is in this thing called a WAR over in these places called Iraq and Afghanistan (yes, maybe you forgot, but there's still sh*t going on there too) and that's a little more important than Spears's hair or "K-Fed" wanting child support.

I'd hate to break it to you, but don't credit Spears with her beats or lyrics. Artists that write their own music are becoming sparse in entertainment. I'm not really much of a hater, but most people become this way because it's covered on the news like it actually means something to everyone.News flash; It doesn't and the only people who care are the ones who follow Hollywood lifestyles more than they do current affairs. This is the basic foundation that is corroding society. Take for example the latest issue of Rolling Stones. It's got Britney Spears on the Cover, and the title of their article is, "BRITNEY SPEARS- Inside and AMERICAN tragedy."Ummm what, AMERICAN tragedy huh? Yea, thanks for painting Americans in the same filthy category as this women, to whom everything has happened to on no one's but her OWN accord.When we can stop seeing her in the 5 o'clock news because she took a bunch of pills and got her children taken away, people will most likely stop the hating, most of them anyways. Nothing about her makes her more important than the thousands of other people who go through the same thing, except that they aren't famous.So yea, I listened to her songs when I was younger and enjoyed them. She's past her prime and she screwed her life up. I'm tired of hearing about it, when there's a war going on and American lives are lost everyday, which attracts a few seconds of Coverage a month.Each and every soldier that has died is a THOUSAND times more important than Britney Spears in my opinion. So yea, that's my opinion on the matter.