xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Letalla

Hello Everyone~ (8 Hi Im Talla~

Hi everyone! I'm Letalla. (8 Well alright that's not my real name, but its what I go by on the internet. I actually prefer that people call me Talla. I actually have a lot of nicknames, that just happens to be the most common. Hmm..what can I say about me? xD I really..don't like to ramble on about myself and my lifestory..but I guess I'll do that anyway. I don't have much of anything else to do except watch Smackdown!

So I guess I'll start, I'm 17 years old and a junior in highschool. I live in the North-Eastern USA and I own 10 pets; 2 horses, 4 dogs, and 4 cats and I love 'em all to death. ♥ If I'm not on the computer, I'm usually outside with my pets. I could go on forever about how much they mean to me, but I'll just say that they're more than pets. They're my best friends.

Yeah I actually do have quite a few friends, but only around 4 really close ones. One is MysticEntity. I know her in real life as well as online. I have a DeviantART account as well, my username there is Letalla.

As for my interests, I do love drawing. I draw animals more than anything. I'm horrible at drawing humans. |D I really love NASCAR and WWE RAW and Smackdown. Ryan Newman is my favorite NASCAR driver of all time (8 As for wrestling, I'm a HUGE fan of Chris Jericho and Jeff Hardy. I also like a bunch of other wrestlers as well, I just like Chris Jericho and Jeff Hardy more~ xD Same goes for NASCAR. So yeah I'm a newmanite, Jerichoholic and..well I don't know what a Hardy fan is called. D8 Those are the guys I fangirl over haha. xD

I really love to Oekaki. Its so much fun. (8 I actually found Xisto by searching up free Oekaki hosting. cx

So um...that's all I can think of I guess. xD Ask me questions if you guys want. (8

hello letalla, nice to meet you here.welcome to Xisto.com forum..
i hope with this forum, we can be a friend., :P

No offence but that sounded really patronising, Anyway nice to meet you Latalla, Enjor stay your stay at trap 17

Nice to meet you all as well. [: And thanks~Hmm patronizing? Really? Sorry if that sounds like a dumb question, I'm just pretty tired. xD Its been a long day haha

Hello Letalla Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA.

So I guess I'll start, I'm 17 years old and a junior in highschool. I live in the North-Eastern USA and I own 10 pets; 2 horses, 4 dogs, and 4 cats and I love 'em all to death. ♥ If I'm not on the computer, I'm usually outside with my pets. I could go on forever about how much they mean to me, but I'll just say that they're more than pets. They're my best friends.

I feel the same way about my pets. I also raised and trained horses for a number of years. My last pet was a 21 year old Siamese cat that left pawprints on our hearts when he met his maker.

Ryan Newman is my favorite NASCAR driver of all time.

My favorite NASCAR driver is Jeff Gordon.

Sounds like we have NASCAR and love of pets in common.

You will need to read up on the rules and regulations to participate here. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. People here are friendly and helpful, so don't be afraid to ask questions. Someone will answer or point you to the answer.

Look forward to seeing you around the boards. :P

Hi Letalla!

Welcome to the forums at Xisto.com.

Remember to read our rules, so you get a better understanding of how this forum actually work.

I really hope that you will like your stay here. Get new friends and stuff like that, just have a good time!

So, you really like drawing hah? I like drawing too, even though I am really bad at it. You say that you are horrible at drawing humans. Well I am horrible at drawing everything. I just have not got the patience - and the skills. Wow, you really have many animals! That is great, animals can be really... fun. (And also a lot of work) But a lot of fun.

Good luck with your hosting - if that is what you are here for. (If so; good luck with your site.) Good luck with everything really, haha.

Enjoy your stay, Bluebear - Europe - Norway.