xisto Community
dcskataboy

Why I Hate School This is why i HATE school

School can be boring at times, I agree. I am motivated to learn because of my future. I want to be the smartest man around when I grow up. If I don't learn now, when will I ever learn? I realize that I need to capitalize on the opportunities that are given to me. Being happy and successful in life is like the top of the ladder. School and education is the bottom. If you want to get to the top, you have to start at the bottom. That's kind of the way I see it.

Why I hated school?Well it was because of the system of public schooling here in America. It is based in a totalitarian based system (Austrian I Believe) which has been proven to not work. Why did I hated this system? I hated the way I had to attend school all day to be taught useless stuff. The program was not only useless, but it was also boring. One had to go through hours going unchallenged.

i wonder if there are school-exchange program between countries.. i always wanted to study in america, yet some of you find it boring.. teachers are good here in the philippines but they are kinda lazy, plus the improper government administration and poverty makes it worse

is not that bad

Why I Hate School

Imagine you without school :o

Most of your friends were known at school. I know students are sometimes annoying, but it's just a period of time we must all surpass.

So try to enjoy every moment and do your homework :P!

-reply by girlcore(:

The only reason why I hate school is that we had to deal with bullies, parents who don't give a darn to their children's well being or worse, abuse their children and teachers who gives such high expectations that no one reaches them. Don't get me wrong, high expectations are good, but it has to be within reason. Also, educational inequality. There are schools out there that are in such bad shape that all extracurricular activities had been done away, including PE, Music, and Visual Arts. There isn't enough textbooks to go around, even qualified teachers. Not only that, the school is hard to keep clean because of the lack running water. What I hate the most is politicians, especially those that side with corporations, constantly take away our education's vital resources.