xisto Community
darran

Any Slim Decent Mobile Phones To Suggest?

Ever since I got my Sony Ericsson K800i, I have been out of touch with the releases of new phones. I am looking for something opposite of what my K800i was. I want a slim, decent looking and relatively quick processing phone, it does not need to have a 3 MP camera or more, it does not need to have so much of space either. I just want one which I am able to text and call efficiently, that is the purpose of my phone. Anything else, I have my iPod and Sony T100 for it.

The Motorola Razr V3 has been long credited for it's slim design and decent look. In fact, they remind me of those communicators they used in Star Trek (not that I'm a fan). But they have incredibly low storage space, so you won't be able to keep much on it...Motorola recently released a new phone, the Krazr, which is supposed to be an improvement over the Razr, and keeps the same style. I don't know much about it though, so I can't really help you there...

I reckon you guys are refering to this model:

http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_razr_v3i-1352.php

I am not really a fan of flip phones. I like how the Sony Ericsson W890 looks and it is very slim, 104 x 46.5 x 9.9 mm but I guess I have to wait a while before this phone is released.

Edited by darran (see edit history)

I would suggest that you wait a while.. at least until summer if its not urgetn, the other day I read about the google phones coming out this summer. There is also a really cool sony ericsson coming out, its called the sony ericsson xperia 1, I am already saving for it n.n