xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
somertonlord

The Nx Space Cruiser, N Series Battleship

NX space cruiser poll  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi I'm somertonlord and I am here to tell you about the NX space cruiser which will be an N series battleship heavily armored with 42 deluxe 24 inch double barreled plasma cannons, the ship will be made from strong titanium alloy. It will hold a crew of over 3000 people and an area that will hold 3500 escape shuttles with space for more than 3000 people. This ship will be huge and fast with its turbo powered plasma engines and 17 floors, 3050 bedrooms, 1500 kitchens, 3200 bathrooms. 7000 dropships, long range radar and a giant mining drill for mining more plasma and other resources we haven't discovered yet. :P

Man soon youll be recognized as spammer on this forums. Maybe you should thiink about idea to keep all your science fictional writing in one topic. Not that I am agains science fiction however you havent said anything new anything which would make me yeah he was thinking about it. Everyone can do it. LEts see what do you say EE class spaceships. EE stands for Extra Economy class. They have subscape converters that are able to convert anymatter into subspace enrgy field and then in fact take more cargo. Their warp fields then contain these energy and pulls it to new location. Afterwards they would simply rematteriliazed this cargo and use it elsewhere. This class of ship was born after experiments with UWSSTOCC (name derieved from Ultra Warp SubSpace Transportation Of Cargo Containers) with which experiment were made basic idea was to dematerilized containers into energy and use warp sub space fields to transfer them to distant locations almost in the instant of an eye. However they found out that while dematerialization and materialization was easy job. Distance made transfer impossible and also the problem with the different subspace anomalies unsafe in way. So they figured out that if they attach small modules to the lower medium sized crouser they can gain benefit and transfer much more cargo safely. Also important note is reliability of the systems on board since if unsuspected mistakes occur or damages to the ships warp coils then material might be materialized in not appropriate places. One way or the other This is what I expect or something similar to science fiction writing. And not this. OK EE class spaceships of crousers commonly known. Can transfer 200000 Ttons of cargo using Warp coils. They have crew of 45 members usually and 1 capation :P Then they have 20 bathrooms one space shuttle and so on. While this kind of data is usuful develop your story a bit.

even if we have the capability to create a ship that is as huge as a small country that can be used in space, there are so many problems to be addressed.first gravity, without it man will decay away and working in a space ship that big will have problems going through one place to another.second meteors,comets, without some kind of a barrier this will be an easy target.and what your idea is a semi battleship, semi miner and that a little bit weird. if we assume that it the drill is for mining plasma ( what im referring to is pure energy matter that is in movies and sci-fi things) then the ship will have to stop the pressures of mining plasma that can destroy the ships hull and intetfere with electricity. then if this is the case then the drill will be used in outer space going to a planet/moon/asteroid/etc which it will be longer that your ship that means that the ship will maybe 10x its size and the first and second problems will be greater.one solution i can find to gravity is to let the ship spin nonstop in intervals. which in theory can make an artificial gravity.the second solution to metoers is to have a plasma shield. if we have plasma cannons then why we don't have any shields ^_^ the drill can be in the middle but making it in the middle will make more bigger than before.so what i think of your idea is a little bit dissapointing. because with all that cannons and being a semi miner is a bad idea.and if i may add, what you will drill must have a container that will contain all that mass. in theory you can put it in your fuel tanks and such, but if you are a miner you should have necessary tanks to hold what you drill to be efficient so this is bad