xisto Community
tuxcomputing

Hello World

Hi all!Not going to brag much about myself here.. just a few pointers if any of you still read these posts :POne-line-review: I'm a 21yr old male from Romania, I'm studying Ecology (or Ecology, Biodiversity & Conservation) and I love technology.I specialize in creating and modifying sites using Joomla, a free CMS developed by a bunch of geeks :P . I'm a freelancer at GAF and the money earned there helps me get more geeky by the second.So any problems you might have regarding Joomla!.. I'm here to helpCheers ^^

hey there joomla expert, welcome to Xisto. There are alot of people who use joomla here so having someone who has good experience to help out would be nice. I'm interested in trying it out myself when I have time so hopefully your still around when I have some questions about it.Enjoy your stay and good luck on your hosting if thats what your after.sone.

Ecology is an important Field, and will become even more important before too long. Any particular focus on your studies? Earth sciences? Atmospheric stuff? Global warming? Soil contaminants?Joomla is good, and it is very nice to have some experienced users around. Check the recent threads in the Web Design Forum. There are several issues lately that might benefit from your experience.Nice meeting you. Enjoy your stay.

Hello tuxcomputing Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Another Techy on board. We can use your knowledge. Duh, then I don't even know what Joomla is. Goes to show how computer illiterate I am. I am here mainly for the graphics interest, but I do dig ecology.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. You might need to check out how things operate around here. But then, who am I to tell about such things.

Welcome to Xisto.com tuxcomputing.

Remember to read our rules to get a better understanding of how our forum works. :P

Romania? I have got some friends that just moved from there to here. But never mind that. More geeky by the second, ha? :P Well good look with your work. I hope you will enjoy your stay here, get new friends and so on... Best wishes!

Great to have a Joomla expert here, maybe some of us have got some questions for you. :P

Good luck.

Bluebear.